Deface

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you told Huang Renjun one week prior to today that he would be waking up to his literal sunshine, he would have probably given you a sad laugh and looked at the ground as he thought about that particular sunshine, grim smile plastered on his face as he told you to stop dreaming. 

 

However, that dream seemed positively real right now as Zhong Chenle’s head rested on his chest, drool definitely seeping into his pyjama shirt while soft snores reached his ears. 

 

Smiling to himself, Renjun lifted up his right hand to bury in the younger’s hair, loving how soft Chenle’s locks felt to touch and how the weight of the other’s head on his chest was familiar. He loved how the arms that were around his waist were Chenle’s and how the person his own arms were around was Chenle. 

“Ge?” He heard the younger ask as he slowly opened his eyes, watching as Chenle tilted his head up to see him. “Morning.” God, I missed this so much. 

“Good morning, Chenle,” He replied, smiling softly at the other who giggled and pulled himself up to give Renjun a kiss on the nose. 

“You know, ge,” Chenle whispered, lips hovering just above Renjun’s and making his want of leaning up swell. “I’m glad that you didn’t like…murder me in my sleep.” Huh? Why would I murder you?

“Chenle, why would I do that?” He asked the other incredulously, eyeing the other who simply smiled wide at him. 

“I don’t know, ge…” He heard the younger mumble as he felt lips press against his for a short second. “I feel…kinda…”

“Scared?” He supplied, tightening his hold on the younger who nodded and looked down at him with immense sorrow. 

“There’s been so much hate going around because of us and I just don’t want that to affect me but…” Chenle…you should really talk to me more about these things…

“But it does,” Renjun stated, sighing before pressing a gentle kiss to Chenle’s forehead. “And it’s okay for it to get to you because you’re human.”

“But a lot of people say things like they’re going to break into my house and-“

“No one is going to kill you, Le,” He reassured the other, looking into his brown orbs to show his sincerity. “Not while I’m here.”

“I’m glad that you’re here, ge,” Chenle replied, smiling shyly at him once more before moving to get up, his unspoken words lingering in the air. 

 

Observations of rich people #69: The words they tell you when they are distressed is their way of saying that they trust you. 

 

“Come on, we have a big day ahead of us.”

“What do you mean?” He asked the other, hesitantly getting up as well to allow Chenle to fold the blanket. Huh? He never folded the blanket before…

“I talked to Taeil-hyung and Doyoung-hyung and they gave you the day off today so that we can spend some time together,” Chenle answered easily before turning to him and wrapping him in a hug that spoke so many indescribable thoughts. “It’s been a while since we’ve gone on a date.”

“Well yes but that’s to be expected-“

“So hurry up and let’s go!”

 

Zhong Chenle…what are you up to now?

 

~ ~ ~

 

“So remind me why we’re waiting here at sunset again?” Renjun asked his boyfriend who laughed sheepishly before furiously texting someone on his phone. “We’ve been in this city ever since lunch and I’m sure you need rest-“

“They’ll be here soon, ge,” Chenle replied in a half assed attempt at reassurance, still furiously texting someone before sighing heavily and pocketing his phone. “They should be pulling up right about…now.”

 

Turning his head at the sound of a car beeping, Renjun saw the familiar black car that belonged to a certain older male who he hadn’t thought would be driving around with the second male in the passenger’s seat. Slightly dark brown hair and wide eyes along with a kind smile greeted him in the driver’s seat as the passenger window lowered, revealing another male who was smiling brightly. 

 

Hansol-hyung…along with Yuta-sshi…but the scandal…

 

“Come on, get in. We have a video to film!” Yuta exclaimed, smile only growing before Chenle laughed airily and dragged him inside the backseat. Slightly disorientated at the sudden appearance (and company of three rich socialites), Renjun could only flinch when Chenle’s hand lightly touched his as the younger leaned over to grab his seatbelt. 

“You need to put your seatbelt on, ge,” Chenle whispered, low enough that the two in the front could hear if they tried. “You never know what might happen.”

“Uh…yeah…” He whispered back, attempting to take the seatbelt from the younger only to have his hand pushed away. “Thanks but I can do it myself.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter