Card

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Father

 

You have one month to sort everything out and then you’re going to come home and pack. We’re leaving to go to China at the end of this month. You’re coming and the tickets have been bought so there’s no excuses.

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

To: Father

 

I don’t get a say in this, do I?

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

From: Father

 

No. You don’t.

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

To: Father

 

So I have one month?

 

To: Father

 

One month of you not coming to get me?

 

~ ~ ~

 

From: Father

 

Only one month.

 

~ ~ ~

 

To: Father

 

Nothing more?

 

~ ~ ~

 

From: Father

 

Nothing less.

 

~ ~ ~

 

To: Father

 

When do we leave?

 

~ ~ ~

 

From: Father

 

The 23rd (yes March as in this month) at 11pm. Meet us at the airport at 10pm.

 

~ ~ ~

 

To: Father

 

What about Kun-ge?

 

To: Father

 

Is he going?

 

~ ~ ~

 

From: Father


No, he’s staying in Seoul for company purposes.

 

~ ~ ~

 

To: Father

 

Why do I have to go?

 

To: Father

 

Is it because of Renjun-ge?

 

~ ~ ~

 

From: Father

 

Think what you want but you are coming.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Jeno-hyung, which fabric do you think I should get?” Chenle asked the model who was currently wearing a mask just like him in the mall. However, those masks didn’t really help hide who they were since people still recognised them (along with the fact that Jaemin was known among Jeno’s fans and he wasn’t wearing a mask when he was with them). Their group of four had wanted to avoid the multiple fans who wanted to see Jeno and Jaemin together, making them all split into two groups: Jeno and Chenle, Jaemin and Donghyuck. Chenle had picked out two shades of off-white fabric from the shelf and didn’t know which one to purchase for his boyfriend’s birthday gift.

“The darker one looks more like this,” Jeno answered as he showed the younger the picture that he currently had open on his phone. It was of Renjun’s favourite cartoon character, Moomin, holding a small red heart. Chenle was planning to make a plush toy using the photo as a template and wanted to write a small message in Chinese on the heart. 

“I really don’t get why you’re putting this much effort into his present, Le,” Jeno complained and Chenle simply giggled at the older’s complaints. 

“It’s because I love him,” Chenle replied easily and placed the fabric into the basket that Jeno was currently holding for him, along with some toy stuffing and templates. After a few steps towards the check-out register, Chenle stopped walking and groaned when Jeno bumped into him from behind. “, I love him,” Chenle whispered out more to himself than to his companion at the moment. When he turned around to share his revelation with Jeno, he was met with Jeno raising his eyebrow. 

“Hyung, I-“

“Love him? Yeah, I heard and I know. Everyone knows, Chenle,” Jeno deadpanned as his phone began vibrating with a call from Donghyuck. Answering the call, Jeno put the phone on speaker and held it between himself and Chenle.

“What’s up?” Jeno answered and could practically hear Donghyuck’s eye roll.

“Where are you guys? Jaemin and I found the sharp needles the kid will need for this present,” Donghyuck replied and Chenle could hear Jaemin giggle in the background.

“We’re done getting the fabric. Do you want us to meet you at the check-out?” Jeno asked them and heard noises of agreement on the other line. Quickly hanging up, Chenle let Jeno drag him to the check-out counter where they met up with Jaemin and Donghyuck. Jaemin had already started to line up whereas Donghyuck was holding the basket that had items such as needles, spare thread and buttons. 

“You really are going out for all of this, aren’t you?” Donghyuck asked the younger who nodded enthusiastically and smiled brightly.

“It’s because I love him!” He screamed out, not caring about the gasps that came from the people surrounding them who were not-so-secretly filming them since a while ago. 

“Yeah, we know. You practically confessed that like last week. How’s living with him, by the way?” Jaemin asked the younger who suddenly smiled a stupid smile that reflected how much he loved the older Chinese male. 

 

“He’s so nice and everything! Even when he’s mad, he’s still nice to me!” Chenle shouted louder and began to list everything that he loved about the older Chinese male.

“Look at what you did, Jaemin! He’s not going to stop now!” Donghyuck scolded the other as he began scanning Chenle’s purchases for his boyfriend’s present.

“Well, how was I meant to know he wouldn’t stop?!” Jaemin defended himself as he passed Donghyuck the items while Jeno hugged him from behind.

“Jeno, stop hugging me. It’s hard to help Hyuck…and people are looking,” Jaemin whispered to his boyfriend who simply chuckled and hugged him tighter.

“Let them look. Here, I’ll help,” Jeno whispered back as he began to use one hand to pass the items to Donghyuck.

“You two really need to stop with the PDA. How have you not been fired for it yet, Jaemin?” Donghyuck asked them and Jaemin laughed in response, declaring that he didn’t know how either and how it was a little unfair due to the amount of fangirls coming in on his shift. 

“Are you guys even listening to me?!” Chenle screamed at them when he realised that the others were having their own conversation. 

“We stopped listening to you a while ago but congratulations on noticing,” Donghyuck replied as he tapped the screen on the self-serve register and stepped back to let Chenle tap his card.

“Doesn’t your father track that one?” Jeno asked the younger, placing his chin on Jaemin’s shoulder as his boyfriend picked up the bags after hearing the beep the machine made to signify that the purchase had been successful.

“This is Mama’s. She said she was cool with me buying all of this for Renjun-ge,” Chenle replied, grabbing the receipt and running out of the store, too excited to start his present for his boyfriend’s birthday that would be at the end of the month.

“Hey, Chenle! You idiot! Why am I holding your things?!” Jaemin screamed after the younger who simply ran away more, dolphin laughs echoing throughout the crowded mall.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Welcome home, Renjun-ge!” Chenle cheerily greeted him as he stepped inside the apartment, Jem asleep near the couch. 

“Hey there, Le,” Renjun said carefully, eyeing the mess that was in front of Chenle. It had seemed to be multiple printouts of templates for something…was Chenle working on a school project? I didn’t know he did those kinds of subjects…

“You’re tired, right?” Chenle asked him and forcibly dragged him in the direction of the bathroom.

“Not really…” Renjun replied, confused out of his mind when Chenle pushed him in the bathroom and began to his school uniform. What the hell?

“Well, you can be tired now!” Renjun simply stared at his boyfriend, too confused and stunned to register that his boyfriend was undressing him. That’s not…Chenle it doesn’t…

“That’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter