Picture

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you told Zhong Chenle a week prior that he would storm out of Huang Renjun’s apartment out of pure anger and hurt with nothing more than a bag half filled with clothes that weren’t even his, he would have laughed at you so loudly that your ears would hurt. However, that was his current situation…only Chenle knew that he ed up. Big time. 

“What the are you doing here?” Winwin asked him as soon as the other had opened the door, revealing the younger with his tear stained face. 

“I’ll explain later. Just please let me in,” Chenle whispered, voice coming out rough due to all the screaming he had done at his boyfriend…if he could even call Huang Renjun that anymore. 

“Sicheng, who is that-“ Kun began to ask but stopped abruptly once he reached the doorway. “Chenle…what happened?” 

“Ge…he…can I come in?” Chenle feebly asked, gripping his bag tighter as Winwin and Kun both stepped aside to allow him to enter the house. Slipping off his shoes, Chenle walked down to the living room to collapse on the couch, worn out from the evening’s events. 

“You going to tell us what happened?” Kun asked him as he took a seat next to Chenle’s curled up form, placing a hand on the younger’s shoulder. Shaking his head, Chenle simply rested his head on Kun’s shoulder and vaguely realising that it was uncomfortable because it wasn’t Huang Renjun. 

“Something must have happened, otherwise you wouldn’t be like this,” Kun reasoned as Chenle cursed him mentally for being smart. 

“I’ll leave you guys to it,” Winwin said and only left after Kun gave him a nod and his eyes lingered on the young Chinese boy who seemed to have experienced a journey to hell and back. Once Chenle was sure he was gone, he slowly spoke. 

“We fought…”

“Everyone fights, Le. There has to be more to it.”

“I think he was just using me.”

 

At this moment, Chenle was confused when Kun had forcibly pulled away from him, looking at him straight in the eyes with a face that conveyed pure anger and nothing else. 

 

“Are you ing kidding me?!” What?

“What?” Eloquent as always. 

“Are you being serious right now?! You think Renjun, out of all people, was just using you?!” Why is Kun-ge angry? He probably did!

“Well no one told me that he lies!” You know that isn’t true, Zhong Chenle. “No one told me that it hurt this much…” Chenle trailed of, hand curling into a fist as he wiped away more tears. 

“I…I actually cannot believe what you’re saying right now, Chenle,” Kun replied, looking dead straight into Chenle’s eyes before calling for his housemate, eyes seething. 

“What is it?” Winwin asked as he made himself known once again by ceremoniously sighing as he walked into the living room. 

“He’s an idiot just like you! Tell him that Renjun’s depression is serious and that Huang Renjun doesn’t use people!” Kun shouted, standing up to drag Winwin across the room and forced him to sit on the couch. “You do it since you have the experience of being an . I’m going to call Renjun to make sure he isn’t doing anything stupid.” Kun said, speaking more to himself than either of them, as he massaged his temples and walked out to the bedroom for privacy. Hearing the door slam shut (and flinching at it), Chenle felt Winwin’s stare and forc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter