Chapter 2

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mansion]

“WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Minhyuk literally shouted in your face.

“Woah, woah, calm down… It’s not like I’m not coming back.” You stated as you threw all you clothes into your luggage.

“I’m not going to let you go!” He snapped and closed your luggage so that you can’t throw clothes in anymore.

“Ah, WAE?!” You shouted in frustration.

You glared at him as he glared back at you.

“Let go.” You nodded towards his hands which were holding onto your luggage.

He lifted his chin up; challenging you.

“KANG MIN HYUK! YOU WANNA DIE????!!!!” You hollered, making him flinch a bit.

You took a deep breath as you took the letter of confirmation and showed him, “See?! I’m not lying to you! I’m really chosen for this scholarship! It’s a once in a lifetime chance!!”

“Now,” You spun him around, “GET! OUT!” and pushed him out of your room.

You slammed the door close and continued packing.

*Nobody’s gonna stop me this time.*

“Yahh!!! Park ~~~~! I’m not going to let you go anywhere!” He slammed your door, “JUST LOOK I’M GONNA MAKE THE HOUSE’S SECURITY AT IT’S TOP TOMORROW!!!”

You opened the door and leaned against it, “Yeah, try me.”

He pouted in return, you then smiled sweetly and continued, “You know it’s impossible to win me with those few idiotic security guards. So…why try?”

“Oh yeah… don’t even try to contact dad because he is always in contactable when he’s on a business trip and… how long is his business trip this time?” you tapped your chin, “Six months!” you teased

“Oppa,” you rest your hands on his shoulder, “you’re not gonna stop me… not this time.” You stated.

You then went back to you room and lock it so that he wouldn’t come in and disturb you anymore.

--

[Japan, Salon]

“Hyung, I don’t like this noona!” Sungjong stomped and pointed to his eyes, “look at this, what is this?! She didn’t even conceal my dark-circles properly. And look at this,” He pointed to his clothes, “What kind of fashion is this?!”

“I don’t like this noona too, she’s creepy…” Dongwoo added.

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter