Chapter 11

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol dragged you to a car and being a gentleman he opened the door for you.

*He drives?* you look at him and blink a few times, you don’t know why but something tells you that he doesn’t drive.

“Hop in!” Sungyeol nodded towards the sit.

“You know how to drive?” You ask, amuse.

“I just got my driving license a few months back.” Sungyeol beamed, you oohed and entered the car.

Sungyeol went round the car and entered the car too, “Where do you wanna go?” he asked as he wore his sunglasses.

“Ummm,” you tapped your chin and smirked when you got an idea.

He raised his eyebrow and waited for you reply.

--

“YAY!! ARCADE!!!” You jumped.

“Kaja!” Sungyeol beamed and hold your hand as you guys entered the arcade.

You face brighten even more when you saw the game ‘The house of the dead 4’, “Let’s play that!” You pointed towards it and dragged Sungyeol with you.

Sungyeol and you spent almost 3 hours in the arcade playing different kind of games.

Sungyeol got a little tired and suggested to go take a rest at the café first.

You guys went to the nearby café, “Welcome, table for how many miss?” the waitress in her 20s asked.

“Table for 2, can we have a seat which is not that obvious?” She smiled and nodded as ushered you guys to their most private seat which is located at the corner of the café.

She then pass you guys the menu as she gazed at Sungyeol.

“Erm, can I have cappuccino and she’ll have mocha ice blended.” Sungyeol ordered.

The waitress snapped out of her thoughts, nodded and went away.

Your eyes rounded, “How did you know that I like mocha ice blended?"

“Ermmm, lucky guess?” He smiled. *Of course I know...*

“Oh… well then you’re lucky!” You smiled back.

“More like lucky to be able to see you again…” Sungyeol mumbled under his breath.

“Eh?” You tilte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter