Chapter 15

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered your apartment, the lights are all off, it means that Adele have not come back yet. You on the lights and slammed yourself onto the couch, letting out a big sigh.

*So tired…* You closed your eyes and allow your mind to wander off freely. When everything you thought about was Sungyeol, Sungyeol and more Sungyeol.

You shoot up from your seat and cupped your face with both hands, “Why am I thinking about Sungyeol again?!” Then you lightly slapped your face, “I must be too tired…” and went into your room to grab the things you need for bathing.

--

You came out from the bathroom feeling all refreshed. *That’s right ~~~~! Stop thinking about Sungyeol!* You smiled to yourself but then your smile faded when you realized that you just thought of him.

“Ahhh!!!!! Michi gesseo!” You threw your towel on the floor and messed your hair.

Then the scene whereby Sungyeol kissed your forehead flashed through your mind which made you smiled dreamily but you quickly snap out of it, “Ah, andwae andwae andwae andwae… ANDWAE!!!” You shrieked and ran into your room leaving the towel on the floor.

You slam your body on the bed trying hard to sleep so that you wouldn’t think of Sungyeol. “That’s right… I should sleep…” You mumbled and close your eyes and relax your mind. Then, guess who came out in your mind? …

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL!

 

 

 

“NO!!!!!!!” You sat up and clutched onto your head when your phone rang.

You took your phone and looked at the caller ID ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter