Chapter 10

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kaja!” Adele beamed and opens the door wide.

Both of you gasped as your eyes widened when you saw who stood in front of your doorsteps.

“Hoya?! Sungyeol?!” You two exclaim in unison.

Sungyeol was resting his weight by the pole next to him and smiled sheepishly, “Hi~!”

“Oh! How did you guys know where we live?” You asked.

“How did we know? Err…” Hoya scratched his head and nudged Sungyeol; you two tilted your head a bit waiting for them to answer,

“Err… Y-yoonhee told us the address!” Sungyeol butted in, Hoya nodded immediately.

The two of you blinked a few times and oohed, “And you two are here for…?” Adele asked.

“Aish jinjja, why did I even agree to do this?!” Hoya muttered; it was too soft for you guys to hear.

“Eh?!” Adele frowned.

“A-ani. I just wanted to ask if… youwannagoonadatewimme?”

“MWOH?! Yahh! You’re speaking too fast! I don’t understand!” Adele stomped.

Hoya took a deep breath, *Ok, since I already agreed on doing this…*, “Would you like to go on a date with me?” He asked again, this time calmly.

Adele’s jaw dropped and she became to stutter, “D-d-d-da-date?” She’s screaming inside now, she can’t believe an idol had just asked her for a date.

Hoya nodded as he hold Adele’s wrist and started running, *Aish… I really don’t know what I’m doing now. I think I’m going crazy. I just hope Sungyeol will have a good time with ~~~~.*

--

-Flashback-

[Yesterday night, Infinite’s dorm]

*Should I send her this message?* Sungyeol was wondering if he should send you a message to ask you out for a date.

The content of the message was really lame though:

“~~~~, meet me at 9am tomorrow at the park beside your apartment.”

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Sungjong suddenly appeared from behind.

Sungyeol jumped a bit and tried to hide his phone while Sungjong was trying to snatch it from him.

Then suddenly ‘beep!’, “Opps…” Sungjong gasped and was slowly retreating.

Sungyeol stopped and look at his phone; ‘message was successfully sent’.

“WAHH!! LEE SUNGJONG!!!!!” He yelled and chased over Sungjong.

“Ah hyung, it’s not by intention!!” Sungjong shouted while getting chase af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter