Chapter 18

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *It’s the same dream…*

It raining damn freaking heavily, you saw yourself lying unconscious on the cold road with blood everywhere and… the guy… it was Sungyeol… whom you always dreamt of calling your name, yes, it was Sungyeol. You knew it.

You took a step front, you wanted to approach them.

The same thing happened, everything started to move, the roads started to crack.

“No! Wait!” You shouted and started running towards them as they moved further from you and no matter how fast you ran you can’t catch up with them.

But you weren’t as heartbroken as last time. This time, you felt safe. It’s like something you lost came back to you. However, at the same time, you felt insecure. It’s like someone will come and destroy the peace you are having now.

--

Your eyes fluttered open; the first thing which greeted you was the white ceiling. You heaved a deep sigh as you felt giddy; you then pushed yourself to a sitting position. *What the heck just happen to me? My head… agrhhh… it hurts!*

You massaged you temple, trying to ease the pain stuck in your head. Your mind then wandered off to the dream you had just now, you then thought of Sungyeol.

Come to think of it, you felt that you mind was kind of ‘full’… full of memories. This was the first time you felt this way, from what you remembered, you didn’t felt this way before.

“I… I remembered everything…” You muttered then covered you mouth as your eyes widened upon realizing what you just said, “I remembered everything!” you murmured through your hand.

“I remembered everything!!!!!!!!!” You shrieked for the one last time and pump you fist in the air, when a wave of gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter