Chapter 5

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is Adele and this is…~~~~.” Yoonhee introduced awkwardly.

The examined you for a moment; instead of having shoulder length pinkish brown hair, you now have long wavy black colored hair. The aura you gave out was also different from three years ago. In other words, you look more lady-like now and who knows… maybe (not) you have changed your hot-temper.

*SHE’S OUR SYTLIST?! WHAT THE?! !@#$%^&* But, she’s… beautiful… @#$%^&^%^! AGRHH I’M GOING CRAZY!!!*

*Gosh… why can’t I take my eyes off her?! Yahh, Lee Sungyeol! You’re over her!*

“~~~~!” The four girls whom you first met shouted in unison, they sure look happy to see you.

Adele and you were kind of shock when they shouted your name.

A not so familiar girl ran to you and gave you a bone breaking hug.

You stood there with both hands kept to you, Adele look at you with wide eyes.

“~~~~ is our stylist?!” Sungjong clapped in excitement.

You were confused but managed a smile and pushed the girl away from you, “Annyeonghasaeyo.” You bowed.

“Ayyy… you don’t have to act formal.” Woohyun said jokingly.

You nodded and laughed a bit.

“~~~~, how have you been?” The girl from before asked.

“Huh?” *what a weird question to ask on the first meeting.* “I’m fine.” You replied.

“Hajima (stop it) … hajima…” Yoonhee mouthed to them, asking them not to say anything anymore.

They looked at her giving her a confused look, “Mwoh?”

Yoonhee mentally face-palmed herself, “Adele, didn’t you say you wanted to visit the toilet?”

“Did I?” Adele frowned.

“Yes you did!” She insisted. “The toilet is to your left.” She turned Adele around and pushed her. “~~~~, you’ll go to.”

“Me? Why?” You blinked.

“Just… go.”

Adele and you had no choice but to go to the toilet.

"What is it?" Gayoung asked.

Yoonhee look at them and let out a loud sigh.

“Pour it out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter