Chapter 17

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It pretty obvious who won! 14 votes for Myungsoo and 37 votes for Sungyeol! ^^

And the story goes on...

--

You woke up and notice that the car was not moving and saw only the manager on the driver’s seat.

“Where are the rest?” You asked as your rubbed your eyes.

The manager, turns to you and said, “Oh, you finally woke up… They were all at the backstage already.”

You squished your eyes and replied, “I’ll go to the backstage now.” Just when you were about to open the car door, the manager called out for you, “~~~~-ah, can you tell those kids that I may be late on delivering food for them? My mother’s sick and I need to send her to the hospital first.”

“Ah, dweseo, just let me buy food for them. Please send my best regards to your mother.” You smiled and exited the car before he could say anything.

You showed your entrance prove to the security guards who were standing at the door, they nodded and opened the door for you. You were about to enter when you suddenly thought of something, *what should I buy for them to eat?*, you turn to the guard; the guard look at you in confusion.

“Excuse me; are they any delicious food around this area?”

“There’s a shop who sells the best spicy soy-bean stew in this city, located at the end of a narrow lane one block west of the KB bank near B&C Bakery.”

“Can you give me the address?”

The guard gave you the address and told you that it actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter