Chapter 23

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo had been openly showing his affection to you after his little confession the other day.

Things were still awkward between you and Sungyeol. Are you kidding? Of course you would be awkward. After going one big round, you went back to the starting point. Every day was a torture for you to see the same old people you saw two years ago. No one knew that you’ve regained your memories, no one knew. And you’re still not planning to tell anybody yet.

“~~~~!” Adele called you for the umpteenth times.

“Huh?” You finally came back to senses as you look back at Adele.

“Your brother came!” Adele huffed in irritation.

 “O-oh.” You got of bed hurriedly and stumbled out to the living room.

Adele watched you walked out lifelessly of your room and shook her head. You have been behaving like this for a week now.

“Holly!” She exclaimed, as she looked at you room.

“Didn’t I just clean-up for her few days ago?!” She messed her hair and face palm-ed.

The whole room looked like a warzone, it’s like you took the litters at the streets and put them all in here, just to make it messy, and yes it’s just that messy.

Adele was never the oh-so patient girl, she’s got a hot temper and bad anger management. Seeing you behaving in such a weird way really frustrate her a lot, she just wants to smack you in the head so that you would wake up.

“Oppa…” You called out lifelessly and slammed yourself down on the sofa.

“~~~~-ah! I bought ice cream for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter