Chapter 9

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next day]

You didn’t get a good sleep last night because you’re still not use to the environment here.

You woke up as early as seven o’clock. You brushed your teeth and went to the living room and saw Adele busy watching a k-drama which Yoonhee introduced her.

“What are you doing?” You asked her as you slammed your body on the couch next to her.

You waited for a few seconds for her to reply but she didn’t, “Yahh!” You slapped her shoulders lightly.

“Shhh! It’s reaching the …” Adele slapped your hands off, eyes still on the screen.

You shot a glare and made a face. You had no choice but to watch that drama too.

After a few minutes, *Boring…*, you went to your room and took your iPad and went back to the living and again slammed yourself onto the couch.

You started playing angry birds, Kart rider, Tap tap, etc.

Soon you fell asleep while playing them.

--

It raining damn freaking heavily, you saw yourself lying unconscious on the cold road with blood everywhere and… the guy, the guy whom you always dreamt of calling your name, though you can’t see his face but you were sure that it was him and you were now, in his arms.

“~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!!!!”

*The guy looks so familiar.* you squished your eyes.

You took a step front, you wanted to approach them.

And that’s when everything started to move.

“No! Wait!” You shouted and started running towards them as they moved further from you and no matter how fast you ran you can’t catch up with them.

You didn’t know why but tears are flowing out of your eyes, you felt extremely heartbroken, it’s like someone you loved so much is leaving you without even saying goodbye.

--

Your eyes fluttered opened as you jumped, you were breathing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter