Chapter 20

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo broke the eye contact and gaze at the floor, “I...” he paused and took a deep breath then continued, “love-like her…”

Sunggyu look at Myungsoo dumbfounded.

But little did they know that someone was behind the door and had overheard their conversation.

“Yahh! Hyung what are you doing standing outside Sunggyu hyung’s room?”

Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at each other with wide eyes, their hearts were about to explode, especially Myungsoo’s.

Sunggyu immediately went to open the door to see who it was…

--

“Wahh!!! Hyung! You are the best!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he saw the manager hyung entering the dorm with boxes of fried chicken.

Sungyeol went to see what was going on, his eyes sparkled in excitement when he saw the chickens, “WAHH!! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!” He shrieked.

Hoya and Woohyun piled out of the room when they heard the word ‘chicken’, “What chicken? Where? Where?”

“Hyung has turned good! We can even eat chicken now.” Hoya blurted.

“Yahh, what do you mean? Am I really that bad?” Manager hyung asked.

“Hyung, don’t tell me you didn’t know that.” Woohyun innocently blinked.

“Araso… just eat them up and forgive me.” He sighed in defeated, “Where are the rest?”

“Sungjong is bathing; he should be done soon.” Dongwoo blabbered as he chewed on the drumstick.

“Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo are in my room.” Woohyun continued.

“Then what are you doing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter