Chapter 16

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Long time no see! ^^

Thank you for waiting! Here it is! :D

Enjoy!

--

Morning came, the next thing you knew, you were in the salon waiting for Infinite to arrive so that you guys can prepare them for their showcase later in the afternoon at Busan.

“Are they here yet?? Even Yoonhee is late…” Adele nervously tapped her feet.

You sat the couch and stared into space… *WHAT SHOULD I DO LATER?!?!?!?!?! … I’M GOING TO SEE SUNGYEOL LATER!!!*

“OMG!” I squealed out of a sudden, scaring Adele.

“Yah! You alright?! You’ve been so weird ever since yesterday!” She placed a hand on my forehead.

“Huh?” you look at her then look away, “I-I’m okay…”

Adele raised an eyebrow on you.

“Hey, do I look presentable?” you tugged her arm.

“Of course! My best friend is the prettiest on earth! Well… after me of course… xD” Adele beamed.

You lightly slapped her arm then she head-locked you.

Just then, Yoonhee and Infinite came into the salon together.

“Annyeong~!” Sungyeol beamed.

You felt your cheeks heating up.

“A-annyeong.” You mumbled softly.

“Alright! Let’s start work!” Yoonhee announced. You quickly walked away when someone held your wrist and you felt electricity going through your body. Immediately you knew who it is. Your heart began thumping hard as you turn around and face him.

You kept looking at the floor, trying hard to hide your blush. “Y-yes?” you stuttered.

“You’re free after this right?” Sungyeol asked, hoping a yes.

“I-I think so…” You blurted, still avoiding eye contact.

Sungyeol let out a bright smile and continued, “Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter