Chapter 21

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“S-sungyeol ah…”

Myungsoo immediately regretted what he said just now.

*! What am I going to do now?!*

“My brother!” Sungyeol went towards Myungsoo and crashed onto him, suffocating Myungsoo with his hug.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened in shock, Sunggyu’s too.

“I didn’t know you liked ~~~~. I’m so sorry I didn’t realize. You’re my best friend and yet…” Sungyeol ended it with a sigh and tightened his hug around Myungsoo.

“S-su-sungyeol… I… c-can’t breathe…”

“Ah, mian…” Sungyeol grinned and released Myungsoo.

Myungsoo and Sunggyu still at a state of shock; didn’t know what to say or do.

“Err… maybe I’ll leave first…” Sunggyu left the room, leaving Myungsoo and Sungyeol standing there awkwardly.

Myungsoo bit his bottom lip and looked up at Sungyeol, to see him grinning.

Again, confuse crossed his face, why is he acting so weird? Shouldn’t he be beating him up by now?

“Sungyeol-ah… look, I’m--”

“You should confess to her…” He smiled and continued, “We are not together anymore anyways…” Sungyeol didn’t know why, but saying this stings his heart.

“No, Sungyeol, that’s --”

“I’m fine with it… really…” Sungyeol gave him a sincere smile, “Let’s go, the rest are waiting for us.”

--

Days passed, it’s was rather torturous for you, with those true, emotional and fresh memories in your head. Every day, you have to face Sungyeol, Yoonhee and the rest then acted like everything is normal. You’ve been avoiding Sungyeol for the time being. Every time he planned to talk to you, you quickly walk away. And you think you’re going crazy. The kind of feeling you got was indescribable.

Here you are with Adele, Yoonhee and Infinite, preparing for Woohyun’s birthday. You we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter