Chapter 12

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Well, I think he came…*

Just then your phone rang again; you hang the call up.

You were about to take a step when your phone rang again, you grew piss; you took a deep breath and took you phone out and look at the caller ID, *you never give up huh?*

You dragged the green button and place the phone to your ear, “WHAT!” You shouted through the phone, causing some passersby to look at you but you didn’t care.

“~~~~-ah! Where are you?” The person from the other side said.

“Where am I? Well, I’m not going to tell you but one thing I advise is that you should stop finding me.” You smirked.

“Araso, come and find us before we find you.”

“Us? Who is that us?” You asked.

“I’m not going to tell you~” He sanged.

“YAHH! KANG MINHYUK!” You stomped your feet

“Relax, woman! I’m at W Seoul-Walkerhill hotel. I have someone here you need to meet.” He said. You grew curious on whom that ‘someone’ was, “Araso, I’ll go find you.”

You were about to flag for a cab when a call came in, it was Sungyeol.

“Oh, Sungyeol-ah.”

“Where are you? I’ll go find you.”

“Ani, it’s ok.”

“~~~~, what’s wrong?” He asked, concerned.

“I’m ok…” You sighed.

“Where are you now? I’ll go fi-- Never mind, I think I found you.” He smirked.

You raised your eyebrow when ‘HORN!’

You jump a bit and spun around and saw Sungyeol waving in his car, you smiled and waved back.

He signaled you to hop in, you hesitated but still you entered his car.

“So, where do you want to go next?”

“Can we go to walkerhill hotel? My brother is over there.”

“Your brother?!” Sungyeol raised his voice a bit.

“Ne…” You nodded, “brother…”

--

Sungyeol stopped the car at the waiting station.

“You sure you don’t want to go with me? My brother really doesn’t mind.” you asked like the hundredth time as you unbuckled your seatbelt, you don’t know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter