Chapter 14

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Aaron’s POV-

On my way back to the hotel, the conversation I had with ~~~~ in the car went through my mind, she told me that Adele and her are the stylist of Infinite and that she actually had a date with a member of that group earlier today before coming to find us. What was his name again? Sung…jong? No…Sung…yeol? Yeah, Sungyeol.

Well, I don’t really mind if she’s dating other guy. Since we got into this arranged marriage, we haven’t even got to enjoy our teenagers’ life like falling in love, getting into relationships.

It’s what promised each other, to find someone we love. And who knows, maybe she will find someone she loves and I will find someone I love, well I already found mine. Then we will talk to our parents and ask them to cancel the engagement. Sigh, if only she know how I felt for her.

-End of Aaron’s POV-

--

Aaron reached the hotel in no time, he was about to go into the elevator when he was stopped by someone.

“Oh, Minhyuk-ah”

Minhyuk let out a drunken smile, which made Aaron realized that he is drank alcohol.

“Are you drunk?” Aaron asked as he took Minhyuk’s arm and slung it around his shoulder and entered the elevator and pushed the button written ‘30’.

“Nah… ‘hiccup’ not ‘hiccup’ really…” Minhyuk said sloppily.

Aaron frowned his nose and shook his head when he smelled alcohol. He was never the one who like to drink.

Aaron exited the elevator; Minhyuk’s room was located at the corner of the corridor so he had to carry him all the way there.

“Dude, where’s your room card?” Aaron asked.

Minhyuk straighten himself and took the card out of his pocket and tried a couple of times to slot it into the card sensor but failed.

Aaron rolled his eyes and snatches the card from him and slots it in the card sensor. The door was unlocked, Aaron open the door wider to let Minhyuk go in. He then closed the door behind him.

Minhyuk immediately slammed himself onto the soft bed.

“Say, I know you have something in mind.” Aaron said as he sat on the couch beside the bed.

Minhyuk let out a loud sigh and continued, “~~~~… I’m so worried that she will recover her memories.”

Aaron furrowed his eyebrows, “Huh? Didn’t she regain her memories already? You must be drunk.”

Aaron knew you had been in an acci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter