Chapter 24

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo, is ~~~~ in?” The guy greeted as he tried to peek into the house with a glint of hope to see you in here.

“Y-yes? Y-you are?” Minhyuk looked at the person in front of him, Minhyuk remembered this person, and he had seen him before somewhere.

“Myungsoo?” You said, surprised as you look over your brother’s shoulder.

Your brother step aside and turn to look at you with a puzzled face.

“You know this guy?”

“~~~~!” Myungsoo shouted and hugged you in excitement.

Your face turned slightly pink from his action.

Minhyuk cleared his throat, making you look at him.

Before you could say anything Minhyuk pulled him away from you and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Minhyuk asked, more like demanded to know as he stood in front of you.

“S-sorry, pardon my rudeness, I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo bowed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Minhyuk then looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

You nodded, saying that you know him.

Minhyuk then left the house saying that he had something on later while Adele went out to buy groceries asking Minhyuk to give her a ride.

Myungsoo was sitting at the white long sofa when you came by to give him a glass of warm water. He muttered thanks before taking it to have a sip.

You sat down perpendicular to him.

Myungsoo put the glass down onto the table and rubbed his hands, he looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter