Chapter 4

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adele and you got out of the taxi as you guys stood in front of Woolim entertainment.

“So… this is it?” Adele broke the silence.

“Yeah…” You replied bluntly.

You guys entered the building, your mind tingled with familiarness, but you can't really pinpoint it.

Adele approached the young lady at the information counter, “Excuse me, may we speak to Mrs. Kwon?”

“Please on hold on for a while.” The young lady replied as she made a call.

“This way please.” The young lady stood up and ushered.

“~~~~…?” Adele called. You snapped out of your thoughts “Coming!”

The lady bought you guys to a conference room, again a wave of familiarness hit you and you felt a little giddy.

A woman entered and gave a warm smile, “Hello! I’m Mrs. Kwon, the organizer of the scholarship.” She then took out her card holder and took two cards out, “this is my card.” She passed you guys one each.

“Kwon Hyeri, Artistic director of Woolim entertainment.” Adele recited from the card.

Mrs. Kwon gave another assuring smile and was about to ask you guys to have a seat. But before she could, you stumbled backwards as the giddiness became worse.

“Omo! Are you alright?!” Mrs. Kwon got hold of you and helped you to the sofa.

She instructed the young lady from before to make some hot tea.

“You alright?” Adele asked, concerned. You nodded as you lay your head back.

“Here have some hot tea; it’ll always make you feel better.” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

“Thank you.” You mumbled as you got hold of the tea and took a sip of it.

Slowly, the nausea feeling died down gradually.

“I’m sorry! I’m late!” A tingling voice beamed.

Adele and you turned around and bowed.

 “Yoonhee-ah! This two are the students who were chosen for the scholarship, ~~~~ and Adele. This is Kim Yoonhee, the two of you will be working under her. The main coordinator of Infinite and Pixies, the girl group who just debuted.” Mrs. Kwon introduced.

(T/N: Pixies is a group that I made up of, it's not real)

Her smile turned into a confused look, “~~~~?” She turned to look at you, wide open in shock.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” You bowed again.

“Park ~~~~?!” Yoonhee asked again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter