Chapter 7

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys arrived at the filming place. You’re kind of excited because it’s the first time you seeing so many cameras and a big team of backstage crew.

*This is why I say it’s a once in a lifetime chance… I’m so glad that I came!*

“Wahh!” Adele beamed.

“I knew you guys would like it.” Yoonhee said as she cross her hand.

“Are you glad that you escape your house?” Adele whispered.

“Yes!” You chuckled and nodded.

“Coordinators do the last touch up for them and we will start the filming!” One of the directors ordered.

“Ne!” Yoonhee replied, “Come on, let’s start work again!” she patted your shoulder.

“Yes ma’am!” Adele jokingly saluted and dragged you with her.

“~~~~-ah, my pants are still a bit lose.” Sungjong said.

You bent down and tighten the belt around his waist. *Omg, his so thin…*

“There, better?” You asked as you straighten up.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

You then examined his make-up, perfect. “I don’t think you need any touch up.”

You then look around to see if anybody needs help, your eyes landed on Sungyeol. He was struggling with the silver necklace he was given to wear.

You walked towards him and smiled, “Let me help you with this.”

You took the necklace from him and tiptoed to round the necklace over his neck and lock it.

With you this close to him his heart beat accelerates and his face flashing red.

Seeing his face flashing red you asked; “Sungyeol-ah, neon gwenchana? Are you feeling warm? Your face is so red! Should I lower the temperature of the air-con?”

“A-a-ani, gw-gwenchana.” He stuttered.

“Jinjja?” You asked again. He nodded and quickly walked away.

“Cute…” You mumbled.

Soon, the filming started. They st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter