Chapter 6

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came out of the toilet with Adele.

Yoonhee let out an awkward cough, “Alright, let’s get to work.”

 “~~~~, I give you Myungsoo and Sungyeol. You’ll do their make-up first.” Yoonhee patted your shoulder.

“Ne.” You nodded and took the make-up box, upon realization; you don’t know who they are.

“Yoonhee-sshi, which one is Myungsoo and which one is Sungyeol?” You asked; it was loud enough for everyone to hear, they just pretended that they didn’t.

 Yoonhee paused for a while and faked a smile, “See that tall guy reading magazine?” You nodded. “That’s Sungyeol. And the guy with poker face is Myungsoo.”

*He’s the one, just now at the airport.* Your heart beat fastened when you saw that Myungsoo guy, he was looking in your way, you quickly look away.

“Okay…” You nodded again as you went towards Sungyeol. Something about him made you felt comfortable so you choose to do make up on him first instead of Myungsoo.

Sungyeol panicked when he noticed you walking towards him, *is she going to do my make-up?! No! Don’t come to me. Please, don’t come to me!*

You stopped in front of him, *Aish…*, he put down his magazine and looked at you. “Mwoh?”

“You are Sungyeol right? I’ll do your make up first.” You smiled

He glared at Yoonhee who just stuck her tongue out at him; he let out a sigh admitting defeat. *Why is my life like this?*

He sat down at the chair; you quickly applied foundation on his face and concealed his dark circles, he look at your face just few inches from his. *You’ve grown skinner…*

You noticed that he was looking at you; you look back at him and gave him an eye smile. Making his heart beats like crazy.

He clenched onto his chest. *Yahh! Lee Sungyeol! Why are you still feeling this way?!*

“Sungyeol-sshi, you ok?” You asked innocently.

“N-no, I-I’m o-ok.” He stuttered.

“Here, have some warm water.” You pass him the cup.

“Kams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter