Chapter 26

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed, Myungsoo had been making his advances towards you. Like fetching back from the company after work, or asking you out for a lunch or dinner.

The others have also notice how he sometimes would always wear a smile everywhere he goes, and everyone knows that you are the cause of it.

“Water?” Someone from behind asked as he put a bottle of water in front of your face.

You turn back to see Myungsoo smiling at you, you smiled back and went to do what you were doing before. Myungsoo then put the water on the table and went round it the sit opposite you.

You were in the company’s meeting room doing your report for the project that your school, which is in Singapore, has given you.

You were too engrossed in doing your report that you didn’t notice Myungsoo was staring at you all along.

After an hour or so you decided to stop your report at where you were.  Stretching your arms, you suddenly realized Myungsoo was here since an hour ago. You stared at him wide eyed for a moment before returning to normal, putting your arms on the table.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry, I’m too engrossed in what I was doing I-”

 “It’s okay…” Myungsoo smiled with a small smile and stood up, “let’s go?”

You hibernated your laptop, hugging them around your arms, before going to Myungsoo who was waiting by the door.

The two of you were in slience in the lift, you were afraid that Myungsoo was upset because of what happened. You blamed yourself for being careless as you slightly hit your head. Myungsoo was observing you at the side of his eyes and saw you puffing your cheeks, making you look extra cute and squishy.

He chuckled lightly, making you turn to him while looking confused.

“Why were you laughing? Is there something on my face?” You asked innocently while touching your cheeks with the back of your hand.

His chuckle turned into a laugh as he gently grabbed your hand at the wrist and dragged you out of the lift as the door opens.

Like a child you followed his lead as he opened the car door and nodded his head towards the passenger seat, you obliged and entered the car as he close the door behind you.

“Let’s have an early dinner today, I’m hungry, is that okay with you.” Myungsoo said as he took the driver’s seat.

“Yeah sure!” You beamed, you were a little hungry too anyways.

The drive was quiet until you decided to break it.

“Myungsoo?” You called.

“Hmm?” Myungsoo sounded, his eyes still concentrating on the road.

“I’m sorry, about just now, you’ve wait for me for more than an hour…” You said as you trailed.

“I said it’s okay didn’t I?” Myungsoo smiled and looked at you with gentle eyes. “I’ll accept your apology since you’re already accompanying me to dinner.” He laughed.

You looked him slightly amused then snickered.

Being with Myungsoo always make you at ease, you felt like you’re with an older brother who will always be protecting you, watching over you no matter what happens.

“How about I whip a meal for you?” You suggested randomly.

“What? You serious?!” Myungsoo asked, surprised as he turn to look at you for a moment before turning back to the road.

“Yup! Just drop me at the supermarket nearby!” You beamed while nodding.

Myungsoo laughed, amused.

“Well, if you say so.”

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter