Chapter 3

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Gimpo Airport, Airplane]

“~~~~, wake up.” Adele shook you causing you to open your eyes a little.

“Ummm…?” You responded groggily.

“We’re here already…”

You mumbled some nonsensical things that no one can understand, “Yahh! Just wake up now, stop embarrassing yourself.” Adele lightly smacked your head.

You had no choice but to stand up from your seat.

“Thank you for choosing us, we hope you enjoyed your journey with us.” The air stewardess bowed, you smiled back at her as you exit the airplane.

“That was a good sleep…” You yawned.

“Yeah, and you need to stop your sleep talking…” Adele teased.

“Yahh…” You shot her a look.

She laughed it off and changed the topic, “which conveyer belt are we located at?”

“Erm… Conveyer belt number 7!” You beamed.

The two of you walked towards belt no. 7 when you guys heard squealing’s and screaming’s coming from outside.

“Woah, are we that popular?” Adele joked.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, “Just hurry up and find our luggage.”

--

[Gimpo Airport, Conveyer belt number 8]

“Listen up, when you guys go out just hurry up and go to the place where we always parked the car. The car is already there.” Their manager instructed.

“Yahh Lee Sungjong, remember to follow us closely ok?” Sunggyu ordered; afraid that Sungjong will get lost again because of the over-whelming fan surrounding him.

Sungjong nodded immediately.

“Alright, let’s go.”

--

“Hah! I found mine too!” Adele pulled her luggage out.

“Let’s go!” You beamed as you pulled your luggage.

“Gimpo airport is sure crowded~” As she looked outside through the glass. “Oh! Look what they are holding!” She pointed that those boards some girls are flashing, “In-In-Infinite?” Her eyes widened, “Omg, Infinite! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter