Chapter 27

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months later…

“I’ll see you tomorrow then…” Myungsoo waved goodbye to you.

You nodded and smiled as you exited the car.

“Hurry and go in, it cold outside here.”

“I will, be careful; the snow is a bit heavy today.” You nagged slightly.

Myungsoo nodded and smiled at you showing his dimples.

Myungsoo and you had been an official couple for exactly five months; you just came back from celebrating your fifth monthsary together.

You watched as Myungsoo drove off to the main road.

Sighing in content, you went into your apartment building.

--

The members were in the practice room practicing their new choreography for the upcoming comeback.

All members came to a halt when the door opens revealing Myungsoo who just came back from the date with you.

“Finally, you came back.” Sunggyu scolded jokingly. Hoya ran to the speakers where his phone was and paused the music.

“Where have you been?” Woohyun chirped in.

“Nothing much, I just went out for a walk.” Myungsoo said nonchalantly as he started doing some stretching as warm up.

“Don’t tell me you went out with ~~~~.” Woohyun demanded rather than asking; he expected an answer from Myungsoo, a honest one.

“Yeah yeah, I went out with her happy?” Myungsoo answered, annoyed that they members were too nosy for their own good.

Sungjong sighed, “When am I going to get a girlfriend?” He said out his thought making Dongwoo laugh as he rolled on the floor, the rest snickered.

Most of the members were already seeing someone except for Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong. Sungyeol had been seeing Yoonhee for a couple of months as well now.

“Speaking of which,” Myungsoo stopped stretching and looked around, “where’s Sungyeol?”

Just then, Sungyeol came in shaking off some snow that landed on his hair.

“Oh wow, the snow is no joke today.” He said as he took off his Armani coat.

“And you went out with Yoonhee?” Woohyun asked, not giving Sungyeol a breather.

“Y-yeah.” Sungyeol stuttered as he threw a quick glance at Myungsoo.

“Enough of chit chatting, let’s practice.” Sunggyu ordered, wanting to break the awkward atmosphere. He glanced at Hoya, signaling him to start the song again.

--

“Hey, what’cha doing?” Adele asked as she sat next to you on the couch.

“Report, its due tomorrow isn’t it?” You replied, eyes not leaving the laptop on your lap as you tried to bull as much as you could for the report. It was next day morning, after your monthsary celebration with Myungsoo.

“Yeah, I’ve already submitted mine this afternoon.” Adele muffled, munching on a bag of Lays.

“Say, how many months left until we have to go back?” Adele pondered.

You stopped typing and look up as you made calculations in your mind, “’bout three months left, I guess.” And went back to working on your report.

Adele did to calculations too, and nodded before dipping her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter