Chapter 25

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and you found yourselves in a small yet quaint restaurant; it gives you a very homey feeling.

Myungsoo said that there was always very little people visiting this place and the most important thing was that this restaurant was owned by his childhood friend.

It was located at the quieter part of Seoul.

As soon as the two of you settled down on your seats the waitress came over to pass the both of you a menu each.

Looking at the menu, you flipped through the pages not knowing what to choose.

“Don’t know what to choose?” Myungsoo’s voice interrupted your train of thoughts.

You lifted your face up to look at him and smiled sheepishly, “Yeah… there’s too many to choose from.”

Myungsoo let out a genuine smile, “How about we trying their best in-house dish- kimchi spaghetti? I’ve tried it before, it’s pretty decent.” He suggested

“Kimchi spaghetti?” You asked, not hiding you surprise expression, it was your first time hearing this combination.

Myungsoo’s smile gotten wider at your reaction and nodded, “So, do you wanna try it?” He asked.

“Sure, why not!” You shrugged with a smile.

Myungsoo then waved at the waiter nearest to us, saying that we are ready to order.

“Hey, long time no see.” The waiter greeted at Myungsoo with a polite smile before taking out his pen and note pad to write down the orders. It seems like he had known Myungsoo for quite some times.

The waiter looked young; maybe around 18 years old, probably working at this restaurant as a part-timer.

“Oh hi!” Myungsoo greeted with a small smile.

The waiter grinned, “What would you like to order?”

“Two kimchi spaghetti…”

The waiter nodded and noted it down.

“Does the two of you want any drinks?” He asked as he collected the menus from you guys.

Myungsoo turn to look at you with questioning eyes.

“A glass of warm water please.” You smiled politely at the waiter.

The grinning waiter nodded lightly and turns to look at Myungsoo waiting for him to order his.

 “Same as her.” Myungsoo replied.

The waiter nodded again and went off to the kitchen to hand up the order.

Not long after the food came, you digged in immediately.

You had a mouthful of spaghetti and kimchi, your eyes widened at the taste.

 Myungsoo chuckled at your expression, “Is it nice?”

You nodded profusely, “More than that!” You said while chewing.

“It’s… amazing!” You beamed, it was strangely delicious! The fusion of Korea’s traditional food with an Italian dish in your mouth, you didn’t know how to describe it with words.

Myungsoo let out a light laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter