Chapter 13

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 You entered the hotel and saw your brother leaning against the pillar, talking to a group of people.

You walked towards them.

Minhyuk stopped the conversation and smiled when he saw you, “~~~~!” Minhyuk walked towards you and wrap his hand round your waist.

“Why are you here?” You ask him immediately.

“Well, can’t I be here to look after my sis who just RAN AWAY from home?” He stated, exaggerating on the ‘ran away’.

You rolled your eyes and pouted, “Can’t I have a little bit more freedom?”

Minhyuk pinched your nose and smiled, “Just kidding, I’m here to attend a meeting since dad is on a business trip. Come on.” He dragged you towards the VIP’s lounge.

“What are we going to do here?” You asked.

“Wait here for a while, I need to find someone.” He said and left you.

You walked around the lounge; the lounge is filled with people, each with a glass of wine or champagne in their hands walking around ‘entertaining’ each other.

“Hey…” A deep low voice said.

You turn around to see who it is, your jaws dropped.

He walked towards you and gave his brightest smile which made the girls over there spazz.

“A-Aaron?!”

He smirked.

*Why the hell is he here? Is he here to attend the meeting too?*

“Why are you here?” You asked calmly.

“Can’t your fiancé be here?” He pouted.

You punched his arm; you hated it when he teases you with the arranged marriage the two of your parents arranged.

“Didn’t I tell you not to tease me in the public?!” You hissed as he held onto his injured arm.

Yes, your fiancé, to summarize everything up for you is that, you father and his parents arrange the marriage for the two of you and you hated it. It’s not that you hated Aaron, you like him, as a brother. It’s just that you didn’t like how bossy your father was; he planned everything for you and wanted everything to go his way. He didn’t care if you like it or not.

“Fine, I’m sorry k?” He said as he rubbed his arm, “It hurts a lot you know that?”

You rolled your eyes and cross your arms, *Thank god Sungyeol didn’t come.* you didn’t know how will he react when he know that you had a fiancé, not to mention… a hot one. xD

Just then, Minhyuk came back, “Hey! So you were here, I was looking for you.” He said to Aaron who was just smiling throughout.

You look at Aaron and was wondering why you didn’t fall for him or even feel happy when you were told that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter