Chapter 22

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-is this a joke?” You managed to say, out of your shell-shock state.

Myungsoo, smiled calmly and continued, “Ani, it’s not.”

You blinked as he walked closer to you with one of his hands in the pocket.

“I really like you. No, I think I love you” He repeated as he looked at you in the eyes. You could feel the sincerity, the seriousness, most importantly, you could feel his love.

Myungsoo’s love

He broke into a bigger smile as he looked at your cute, beautiful, innocent face.

“Kaja. We need to decorate the place before Woohyun and the rest comes back.” He said as he reached his hand out to you.

Still dumbfounded, you just looked at him. Smiling even wider, he moved forward to take your hand and dragged you back into the room.

--

Throughout the whole birthday party, you were totally in daze.

*Did Myungsoo just confessed to me? He did not… right? Agrhh… molla!!* You messed your hair, frustrated.

“~~~~-ah! Here’s the cake, try it! Yoonhee baked it herself!” Adele beamed as gave you a piece of the cake and sat down beside you.

“Thanks…” You smiled and took it from her.

Soon, everybody gathered around the table.

“Wahh… Guys, thank you for organising this party.” Woohyun thanked sincerely.

You smiled and took a bite of the cake, unknowingly leaving some cream at the corner of your lip.

“~~~~, you have something here.” Dongwoo said and pointed to the corn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter