Chapter 19

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Infinite’s dorm]

-Sunggyu’s POV-

Do you know what have I been thinking about today?

Yes, you have guess it right, the scene where Myungsoo was smiling lovingly at ~~~~ kept replaying in my mind!!

And I think I’m going crazy.

Argh… I’m such a lousy hyung, I didn’t even notice he likes ~~~~ too. Man, he must have had a hard time.

Then what about Sungyeol? What will he do if he found out that his best friend has feeling for the girl he likes too?

Guess I need to talk to Myungsoo… you know… a heart to heart talk, not those which I nag most of the time.

Yes, I admit that I nag a lot… ==

--

-Narrator’s POV-

As if on cue, Myungsoo walks out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.

“Sungjong-ah! Go bathe now!” Myungsoo shouted across the house.

“Ne!” Sungjong’s voice was heard faintly from his room.

*Ok, this is it.* “Myungsoo-ah.” Sunggyu called.

“Neh, hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he dried his hair.

“Follow me.” Sunggyu acted a bit serious and went into his room with Myungsoo trailing behind him.

“Hyung, what is it?” Myungsoo asked again, a bit worried.

Sunggyu went ahead to close the door first before starting the awkward topic.

“Myungsoo-ah… have… have you ever been in love before…?”

Myungsoo stiffened at the question as he thought of you, “Ani… not really…” he lied.

*Have I made a mistake? Maybe he just treats ~~~~ like a sister, like how I did. But… his eyes… it tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter