Chapter 1

Fated to love you (Sequel to My days as a Trainee...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Korea, Inkigayo, Waiting room.]

Sungyeol was looking through the pictures of you and him in his phone.

“Infinite, up next!” One of the staffs shouted.

Hoya patted Sungyeol’s shoulder, “We’re next, go do the last touch up now.” Hoya’s eyes then shifted to Sungyeol’s phone.

“Thinking of her?” Hoya asked, concerned.

“Uhhh…” Sungyeol admitted.

*I wonder how she is now…*

--

[Singapore, School, Lecture room]

You were trying your best to fight the sleepiness away; your eyes were half closed and you were at the dreamy state.

The lecturer’s lecture sound like a lullaby to you and soon, you fell asleep.

--

“~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!!!!”

You fluttered your eyes open and jumped out of your seat, “YES?!” You shouted across the room.

Everybody look at you in dazed while you look back at them.

You bit your bottom lip upon realizing, *Ahhhh, it’s that dream again.*

Your eyes shifted to your best friend in that school; Adele, “What are you doing?!” She mouthed.

“Miss ~~~~, are you sleeping in my class again?” Your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Douche asked but she obviously knew the answer.

“See me later after school.”

*, I’m dead* You flung back down onto your seat.

“It’s that dream again?” Adele whispered your way.

“Uhhh…” You nodded.

Recently you always had a dream about a guy shouting for your name over and over again. Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter