Chapter 15

Waltz of a Comet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☾ ⋆ ☆⋆ ✨ ⋆ ☄ ⋆ ✨ ⋆☆ ⋆ ☽

Halley was woken up by a summer heat in the morning. She stretched her arms and yawned; she tried to recollect where she is. Then it hit her. She’s in a tent… with Sehun… and… She looked to the side and saw Sehun, sweetly, sleeping with a white fur ball on top of him. Their new friend, Tundra, as Sehun named her. She fished out her phone to check the time; it was 8 AM, then saw a message from Lay.

[4:03 AM] I opened the back door for you in case he acts like a , you can come in. :)

He had sent it at 4 AM. Great… If she had seen this message earlier, they could have slept in the house.  She let out a long sigh and peeked at Sehun. She chuckled at how cute he looked with the puppy so she took a photo of them, then a selfie of the three of them. She started to feel hungry, so she tried to wake Sehun up.

“Sehun.” she called his name, yet he didn’t even move. She then shook him a little. “Sehun, wake up.” Sehun didn’t, but Tundra woke up to the light shaking. The puppy Sehun’s face to which he flinched and murmured something incoherent. The puppy kept his face and Sehun started laughing in his dream.

“Yeah baby, keep goin.”

Halley smacked his head and shouted at him. "WAKE UP, ERT!”

“What?” his eyes popped open. “Oh hey, you slept well?”

“Well, kinda.” she answered and Sehun narrowed his eyes.

“I was talking to Tundra.” he the dog’s ear.

“Wow, sorry.” she ped the tent and crawled out. “Lay had opened the door. Come on, let’s have something for breakfast.”

 

☾ ⋆ ☆⋆ ✨ ⋆ ☄ ⋆ ✨ ⋆☆ ⋆ ☽

 

Halley sifted flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl, then added a pinch of salt. While waiting for their friends to wake up, she thought it would be nice of her to make something for breakfast. Sehun gave Tundra some water then stepped next to Halley, watching what she was doing.

“What are you making?” he asked curiously.

“Pancakes.” she replied and grabbed the milk.

“Can I help?”

“Sure, wash and cut some fruits please.” she instructed Sehun with a beaming smile.

“Okay.” Without another word he washed strawberries, blueberries and put them into a bowl, then he cut some bananas and put them into another bowl.

He found chocolate syrup, put it on the table while Halley mixed the ingredients and heated a pan. Meanwhile, Sehun boiled water for tea, and he also made coffee. He quietly set the table, the whole time a small fur ball was running across the kitchen.  When he finished his tasks, he stood next to Halley.

“Woah, you’re making them the same size. Neat.”

“Why thank you!” she smiled at him, then a wild Chanyeol appeared.

“Woaaaah. The breakfast is almost ready and you haven’t killed each other. I’m impressed.” he sat down and put a pancake on his plate.

“I’M STARVING!” came a disheveled Baekhyun running.  “GIMME FOOD!”

“Hmmm nice smells.” Hyejeong joined them with Chanmi and Mina.

Slowly every one of them woke up and gathered in the kitchen.

“ing headache. I need coffee, I’m dying here.” Jongin sat down and cocked his head slightly to one side when he felt something tickling his foot. He peeked under the table and looked at the thing, confused. Tundra was sitting under the table and was his foot. “The is this? A dog?” he asked in a low voice.

“Well, definitely not a tundra wolf.”

To Sehun’s statement Halley rolled her eyes and snorted. He wasn’t this sure last night. “Yes, a dog.” she said and gave Jongin his coffee. “Here. Drink this.”

“I see.” he nodded. Everyone was quietly eating, not bothered by the fact that there is an unfamiliar dog in the house. Yuna gave a slice of banana to her and scratched her ear. Jongin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter