Chapter 19

Waltz of a Comet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☾ ⋆ ☆⋆ ✨ ⋆ ☄ ⋆ ✨ ⋆☆ ⋆ ☽

Few days has passed since they had come back to Seoul. Everyone got on their life, and practices continued. Sehun has been ignoring his friends lately. He barely goes out with them and, which irked Halley the most, he has been being late from their group and private practice. He looks exceptionally tired nowadays and barks like a furious dog when somebody tries to converse with him. Chanyeol decided to talk it out with him a few times, but Sehun didn’t really want to share what’s on his mind. His friends were worried about him. He was paler than usual and seemed sick sometimes.

“Are you okay?” Lay asked him and the younger nodded, panting.

They gathered in the practice room after their session with Mihawk and a few of the girls were there too to talk with the choreographer.

“Yes. I didn’t sleep well last night. That’s all.”

“Okay.” he thought that wasn’t entirely true but didn’t pressure him more. If he wants to talk about it, he will talk about it. Until then there’s no need annoying him with questions.

“Hey, Sehun-ah.” Baekhyun called him and the younger shifted his gaze at him. “We’re watching a movie at Mina’s. Are you coming too?”

“Sorry Hyung. I can’t.” He shook his head.

“Ah why?” the other whined. “Do you have a date or what? You’re ditching us way too many times.”

Sehun let out a chuckle and his lips. “I’m really sorry Hyung. I promise next time I’ll go.”


“Oh my God!” Hyejeong’s eyes grew big when Halley and Chanyeol entered the practice room. Everyone looked at their direction and gasped.

“Buddy… What happened to you?” Jongin asked, slightly bewildered.

Chanyeol looked like the male version of Ahn Halley Hyesung. His hair was a wave of purple and pink colors. Both were wearing high-waisted jeans and loose denim jackets. Chanyeol had his floral printed shirt tucked in his jeans, and there was a silver chain hanging on his belt. He had a fake lip piercing, his cheeks were glowing in the lights, showing he had highlighter applied on.

Halley’s floral crop top matched Chanyeol’s shirt. She had a fake septum piercing, big hoop earrings, she had pinkish glitter eyeshadow on, and her highlighter was on point. Her purple-pink hair was lying on her shoulders in nice, loose curls. They accessorized themselves to the point it was hard to count how many bracelets, rings and necklaces they were wearing. They were even wearing grey colored contact lenses.

“We had the most awesome bestie-date of our lives.” Chanyeol proclaimed proudly.

“And you haven’t seen the best part. Ready?” She chirped happily and shared a knowing look with Chanyeol. On the count of three they pulled down their jeans a little, so the others could see the little symbols on their hip bone.

“What are those?” Sehun asked nonchalantly.

The two best friends pulled off the transparent stickers and showed their brand new accomplishments of their friends.

“Holy .” Hyejeong gaped.

“You got matching tattoos? Really?” Sehun couldn’t hide the mockery in his voice.

“The man?” Jongin couldn’t believe it either.

“Yes. It’s a tiny heart. A friendship tattoo.” Halley exclaimed happily. She already has 2 smaller tattoos on her body, but definitely this tiny heart became the most precious out of all, which she shared with her best friend of the world. From now on every time when she looks down on her hipbone, to that little heart, immediately Chanyeol would pop up on her mind, and their beautiful shared memories.

“You tattooed a heart… on your stomach? You, grown- man, tattooed a heart on yourself?” Sehun started laughing hysterically.

“Why? I think it’s y.” Chanyeol winked at him and flashed an ear to ear grin. He peeked at the new art on his body, then put the sticker back to protect the fresh ink.

“And who ed up your hair?” Sehun continued.

“Excuse me, Oh Sehun, it was me, and I did a particularly good job.” Halley reminisced about their morning.

 

 

“Be still Yeollie.” Halley grabbed Chanyeol’s head. “If you move, I’ll dye your face too.”

“I am being still, but you pulled my hair too strong.” he whined. He was sitting on the edge of the bathtub in Kris’ bathroom, with his arms crossed.

“I’m just combing your hair. Do you know what a comb is? You should use it daily even if you have short hair. There are more tangles in your hair than in my life.” Halley mixed purple and pink hair dye in two separate bowls, put on gloves to protect her hands from staining, then started separating Chanyeol’s hair into smaller sections and fixed the sections with pink hair clips. “Aw you will look so awesome!” She chirped as she painted the first blond section with the pink hair dye.

“I hope so. If you up my hair, I’ll kill you.” he growled at her.

“Don’t worry. When we design my hair and it’s fading, I always re-dye it alone.”

“Okay Babe, I trust you with all my heart.” he sighed and sat still. “I’m excited as well.”

 

 

“He looks like he had with a bouquet.” Hyejeong stood next to Sehun.

“Why?” Chanyeol retorted with puppy eyes and gave Halley a one-armed hug. “I think it’s cool.”

“A heart, pink hair, and you’re even wearing makeup.” Jongin studied them both, especially Chanyeol. He was a bigger surprise than Halley.

Lay couldn’t de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter