Message Me Maybe.

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

 

After our dinner, Lisa and I went home. I already feel sleepy. I went to my room and checked first my facebook and instagram. I saw quite a number of people added me as a friend. I scrolled the list and I didn't see anyone whom I know. I only added people whom I know. Then a message popped up on the screen.

"Hi Jisoo! It's JIn. Jin from the wedding. Remember?"

"OMG!" I exclaimed. I rolled from side to side on my bed. I was happy after I read the message.

And suddenly, Rosé opened my door looking worried.

"What's wrong Jisoo?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. She looked she came from a sleep, then woke up because of shout. Sorry, Rosé. ✌

"Nothing." I said. "I was just scrolling my newsfeed on facebook and saw my hollywood crush. " I explained

"Really? Okay. I thought something happened to you."

"Sorry for the disturbance,L." I apologized. She went back to her room. I sighed. I was relieved when Rosé didn't interrogate me more. Unlike my other two friends. I read back again Jin's message.

"What shall I reply?" I thought. I should not let him know that I was excited to reply. "Ahh. I'll let him wait for 15 minutes so that he'll think that I'm not an easy to get person."

I put my headset on and played my favorite song right now by my favorite k-idols "Blackpink" and closed my eyes. I took a 15 minute nap before I'll reply to Jin's message.

When I woke up, I opened my facebook quickly. I was surprised when I saw Jin's account active 8 hours ago. WTF! I only had 15 minutes nap. I checked my watch and to my dismay, it is already 6am in the morning. Urrghhhh. How unlucky I am. I decided to message Jin. I don't care if he will not reply right away.

"Hey Jin! I still remember you. Crystal clear. How can I help you?"

I pressed send.

I logged out to my account and closed my laptop. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs to prepare for our breakfast. I saw Rosé who was beating some egg.

" Goodmorning R, you're early!" I said

"Yeah. My mom called me so early. She wanted to meet me today. So I need to prepare early."She answered.

"Did she tell you why she wanted to meet you up?"

"Nah. But she said Granny will come too."

"Really? Say Hi for me to Granny."

"Sure."

We prepared and cooked our breakfast. I called Jennie and Lisa so that we can start to eat.

"Yum! Rosé is the best!" Lisa commented while she was chewing her food.

"Thanks. But it's just an egg." Rosé said

"I know. But you're the best in making omelette, R!" she continued

I coughed softly. It was just a sign to let Lisa know that I also prepared the breakfast.

"Oh yeah. The sandwich also is delicious. Thanks to you Jisoo." She said and thumbs up.

"Whatever. " I said.

Since Rosé and I prepared for our breakfast, Lisa and Jennie volunteered to wash the dishes.

Rosé bid goodbye to us. She really is fast in preparing herself everytime she goes out.

I decided to go back to my room and logged in to my facebook, hoping Jin will reply immediately. Luckily, Jin sent a reply.

"Well I wanted to talk to you." he said

"What is it?" I asked

"I need to talk to you in person. Are you free today?"

OMG! He wanted to see me. We'll see each other again. I am biting my lips right now so that I can't shout.

"Okay. I'm free today. Lunch time, sounds good to you?." I asked him

"Good. Lunch time will be perfect." He replied.

"☺" I sent him an emoji only, to show him I'm not obvious I'm into him.

For the first time, he's the first guy that made my heart beats like it's going to explode. Cliché as it sounds, but really, he is the first guy. But you know why , why I'm into him, it's because I felt a strong desire. HAHA. He looks yummy. HAHA. Really,I can see adventure with him.

I had boyfriends before but it was nothing serious. We kissed, hugged, make out and then break up. You know why? Because when the time comes my boyfriends get super lovey dovey, you know, getting serious about our future, talking about marriage, it makes me bored, lost sparks. That's why I broke up with them. I was known for being a . but if they only knew. At least I am not two timer or more.

"Please give me your number so that I can call you later." he said

"Okay. 099*-***-****."

"Good. See you." he replied and then logged out.

"He didn't bother to wait for my reply." I frowned but deep inside, I am so excited. "Shhhhhh. Compose yourself Jisoo! Don't be too obvious."

I stood up and picked some clothes to wear later. I chose a yellow floral mini dress, paired it with green cardigan and a beige flat shoes.

Later, I rode a cab since my car is still in the repair shop. We were going to meet in cafe, Jin texted me. Well, he didn't call me. Unlike what he told me this morning.

I arrived early to the cafe where we were going to meet. Jin hasn't arrived yet. Whoa! That was new. Usually, the guy waits for me. Right now, its vice versa. I ordered a cream brulee frappe since I don't like to drink coffee right now. I picked a table where I can see the outside.

After a while, I saw Jin jumped out from his car. He was wearing a blue polo paired with white pants and shoes.

"Nice." I said while sipping the frappe I ordered. He looks hot on his outfit right now.

He went inside the cafe and he saw me right away.

"Hey. I'm sorry I was late." he sit and apologized

"It's okay. " I said. "You want to order first?" I asked him

"No. I just had brunch before I went here." he said. "So I don't want to prolong the thing I wanted to say to you." he continued

"Yeah. What do you wanted to say to me?"

"I want you to become my girlfriend." he said while looking straight to my eyes.

"What?!" I said. I choked a little on what he said.

He offered me some water.

"You heard it right. I need you to be my girlfriend. My parents wanted me to meet some girls if I don't bring someone on next week's party at our house." he explained

"Why me?"

"Well, first of all you are not my type." he said. Ouch, that was harsh. "Second, Taehyung knows you. He's a friend. Third, my classmates know about your reputation at school. You're a playgirl. That's what they said."

"Really they said that? Okay." I was amazed that people commented about that to me.

"Since you are a playgirl, feelings doesn't matter to you."

That was out of the belt comment. I closed my eyes for a second to think about what this guy's telling.

"Please Jisoo." he begged.

"Why not meet those girls your parents like? I'm sure they are pretty." I said.

"No. I wanted you."

"Hey! the way you said it, it made me believe that you wanted me for real." I

"No. As what I've said, you're not my type. And I like someone." he said shyly.

"Oh! Tell that someone that you like her. Then your problem is solve."

"No. She doesn't have to know. Please Jisoo. Be my girlfriend until the party. After that, that's it. I can pay you after that if you want to."

"Really? You'll pay me after? But I don't want money. "

"I'll grant you 1 wish after this."

"Okay. Deal." I said and I offered my hand to him. He gladly accept it and we shook our hands as a sign that we had a deal.