Think Jennie!

Will It Be Love?

Jennie's POV

It's been a week since what happened to Lisa and ing Jimin. Since Lisa was heartbroken, we thought, well I just thought not to talk about boys and romance. I sympathizing my friend. We are in the library, just me, Lisa and Rosé, waiting for our next class. Jisoo is with Jin. Those two can't be separated. I sighed. Rosé is reading a book about anatomy of the body while glancing on her phone. She seems bothered.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You didn't know?" Lisa asked me.

"About what?"

"Well our friend Roseanne was featured in our school website, I mean in the gossip section, he was carried in a bridal style by the great Jungkook. Isn't that sweet?" she showed me the picture.

"Oh. Rosé, are you...Do you have something to tell us?"

"Well, I vomited that time, since Lisa made me eat the avocado ice cream. He forced me to go to the doctor, but we ended in a ramen restaurant. How unlucky me, someone saw us. " Rosé explained

"I see. "

"You know what, I think he likes you." Lisa said.

"Crazy. That guy is playboy. I don't want to be part of the list of his flings." Rosé said.

"But you know, maybe a playboy can change." I commented

"Nah, I'd rather some guy leave me for school abroad, not for another girl." she said

🦋

After what she said, I thought of Taehyung, our situation, what happened. It didn't involve with another woman. It just lacked of communication. He just disappeared without telling me. Well, it damn hurts. When he was in abroad, there was no communication. I did not bother to call or email him because my pride took in. I will never be the girl who goes after a guy. When I saw him again in my cousin's wedding, the anger came back. But when we attended the concert, there was something I felt. It was the feeling when we are together. I don't know how to say. Am I love with him again?

"Hey Jen! Let's go. " Rosé said. " You know I did not mean about you and Taehyung." she continued.

"No not at all. It's okay." I said.

"Boys. Boys. They just give you pain." Lisa commented.

"You are right." Rosé agreed.

🦋

It's the last class for the day, Rosé and Lisa went home already. I hailed a cab since I don't have the car. Then, Taehyung came. Honestly, I am trying to avoid him. But fate really put us together.

"JK! Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

" No. Why should I?" I asked back. I kept walking, he followed.

"It seems you are. We had two classes together, but you did not bother to smile at me. Also, I was going to approach you while going to the next class, but you walked quickly."

"I was thinking something."

"I thought we are okay."

"Are we?"

"That's what I thought."

"Since when?" I asked feeling a little bit annoyed.

"I don't know. Since the clinic time?"

"Oh. But JK--"

I stopped. He stopped. He almost bumped me. I face him.

"Know what Taehyung. We are not okay. I am not okay. I mean, this is not supposed to be okay. But everytime you show up, I feel I am already okay. You left me, I got hurt. You came back, these mixed emotions are also back. I am angry that you are here, but the same time, I am happy because you are here again. urgggghhhhhh,I don't know."

He didn't say anything. Out of the blue, he kissed me. Just a smack kiss!

"What the----. " He kissed me again. This time, it was longer. This time, I kissed him back.

"So you still have anything to say?" he asked.

"What's with the unexpected kisses thingy?" I asked, thinking what happened to Jisoo and Rosé, but he just raised his eyebrow. "Nothing." I said.

"So are you okay? " he asked. " Are you okay being us together?" he continued his question.

"Maybe."

He hugged me.

"Maybe is enough than no."