Earlier Than Plan.

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

 

 

Jin and I made a deal. I became his girlfriend and he'll grant me 1 wish. After meeting Jin, I went home. Nobody is around when I got home. I decided to watch a movie. I sat on the sofa comfortably. While watching the movie, my stomache growled.

"Why now?" I thought.

I went to the kitchen and looked for food. I saw instant noodles, meat. I was craving for a burger.

"Hmmmmm. I'll just go out. " I thought. I picked up my purse and went out to a small fast food chain near our village. I decided to walk since it was just 2 blocks away from our apartment.

When I got there, I quickly ordered a medium sized burger. I didn't wait long. They served it after 5 mins. I quickly grabbed a bite and went out from the fast food restaurant. Overwhelmed from the taste of the burger, I did not noticed a 50 plus age woman. We bumped to each other.

" Oh. I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed to her.

"No. It's okay darling. I was texting that's why I didn't noticed you." the woman said

"No maam. It's my faul--." I stopped talking when I saw the woman's face.

"OMG! OMG! Are you Tiffany from SNSD? Omg. Is this real?" I was trying not to scream, not to cause any problem in the store.

"Hehe. Yeah. I didn't know there are still people who know me. I retired from the showbiz industry like 20 years ago." the woman named Tiffany said.

"Of course there is. You're my idol. I love your songs. Definitely all of it." I said. "You're still pretty and young." I continued

"Thanks. So you are. What's your name miss by the way? " she said.

"Jisoo madame. Are you meeting someone here?" I asked her, feeling close to her.

"Yeah. I'm meeting my son. Don't call me Madame, I feel old. Just call me Aunt Tiffany. Well, He's on the way. Oh he's here." she said and waved to a guy who seems familiar to me.

As the guy was coming near to us, it was 100% sure that he was familiar to me. OMG! He is her son? Why?

"Jin! Come. Miss, he's my son. Isn't he cute?" Tiffany said.

My food almost fell as Tiffany said he was her son.

"Mom, what's the matter? Why do you want to meet--?" Jin stopped saying as he was shocked to see me.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Jin asked me.

"Uhmmm. Bought some food? ." I answered

"Oh, you knew her Jin?" Aunt Tiffany asked.

"Of course. She's my, gi--" Jin answered but I stopped him.

"I'm his classmates madame in 2 subjects last year." I answered.

"Really? Small world. Jin, Jisoo seems a nice girl. You should date her." Tiffany said.

I coughed. WTH.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Aunt Tiffany asked. I nodded as I rub my chest.

"Do you need water? Anyways, lets take a seat. Join us Jisoo since you are a friend of my son." Aunt Tiffany said.

We sit on a 4 chair table. I sit facing Jin. Jin was silent. What's wrong with him? Why doesn't he talk?

"Excuse me for a while, I will go to the rest room." Aunt Tiffany said. I nodded.

When Aunt Tiffany went to the rest room, I quickly touched Jin on his arm to get his attention.

"Hey! You almost blew it." I said

"Well, that's our original plan right? You'll act as my girlfriend." he said

"Yeah. Yeah. I know. But not now. On the party."

"Fine." he said and rolled his eyeballs.

What an attitude guy.

"Hey, I need to go right now. Can you just tell Aunt Tiff-- I mean your mom that I'll go coz I need to do something. Just tell her.

"Whatever. Go. No one's stopping you." he said emotionless. 

"Urgh. Whatever." I walked out. I didn't turn back to see Aunt Tiffany.

What a day! I already met Jin's mother. Omg.

When I got home, I put the remaining burger on the fridge since I wasn't able to finish it. Urgh. I went to my room. I need to relax after what happened in the restaurant. And then I dozed off a minute after.