Our Song

Will It Be Love?

Jennie's POV

I decided to go to the concert with Sana, Lisa and Jisoo. Since it was one of my fave band, Lany. But Jisoo left us because she will be having a dinner with his boyfriend's parents.

We arrived at the venue 10 minutes before the concert starts. The venue was almost full. There were people who chose to stand and others were sitting like having a picnic far from the stage.

"Do you think we can go near the stage?" Lisa asked.

"Uhmm. I hope we can but it's already crowded. It will be hard to go near with them."Sana answered.

The concert started and I didn't regret going here. The music was lit and my favorite band was awesome.

We were swaying to the sound of music. We were enjoying as we sang along with them. But it stopped when I felt a hand brushed into my thigh. I was wearing a shorts paired with a loose black shirt printed with The Beatles. I noticed that a group of men, maybe around the same age of us were at our right side. I didn't mind it coz maybe he accidentally brushed it off. The guys were kinda cute but not my type.

I continued to sang along with the band. Then not more than 5 mins, I felt someone touched my thigh again. I glared to the guy whose beside me. I knew he's the one  who touched me. He smiled at me. I didn't smiled back. He looks like a but a bit cute, but still looks like a . I rolled my eyes to him.

Suddenly, someone's hand was on my shoulder.

"What the ?!" I shouted and turned around and to my surprise, it was Taehyung 

"If I were you, I will not try to complain with this." he said, then he wrapped his hand to my waist. "I've been trying to stop myself in punching these guys." he continued.

"Whatever. " I said.  I'd rather Taehyung hold me than those -looking guys.  But the way he held me, I can feel butterflies on my stomach, and thanks it's night time, he can't see my face that's already red. I must endure what he was doing. I don't want him to see me that he has still effects on me. Fine! I still like him. He's still the one. But I must not forget what he did. It takes time. 

"Taehyung! You're here!" Lisa said surprisingly. "You alone?" she asked.

"She's asking if Jimin is with you." I said to Taehyung

"Yeah. He went to the restroom. I'll just text him that I'm with you guys." Taehyung answered.

"How did you know that we're here?" Lisa continued to asked. 

"Huh? Ahm..." Taehyung stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Is that Hanbin?" he asked as he pointed someone approaching us. Sana quickly looked to the guy coming. When she saw that it was Hanbin, she immediately run and hugged her boyfriend.

" Surprise babe!" Hanbin said to Sana.

"You fool. I thought you're meeting your grandparents." Sana said.

" I did. But I wanted to meet you too. So I asked permission from them to see you." Hanbin answered. Sana tightened her hug to her boyfriend.

"Ahhhhhh. So sweet." Lisa giggled. "I'm fifth-wheeling right now." Lisa said out of topic.

"Huh?" I wondered. "What do you mean?" I asked

" Duh. Can't you see it Miss Jennie Kim? Sana and Hanbin, then you and Taehyung." Lisa explained.

" I'll text Jimin again to accompany you." Taehyung said.

" Never mind Taehyung. I'll be more hurt if he's with us right now. My heart is already in sorrow seeing him making out with a girl." Lisa and pouted her lips as she pointed to the direction where in Jimin was making out with a girl.

"Sorry Liz." I said and hugged her. "His lose Liz. Don't worry." I whispered.

"Right! Screw Jimin. I'm so precious to cry." Lisa exclaimed.

Our attention were back to the concert. I didn't mind Taehyung tagging along with us. Then, the band sang their famous song ILYSB. 

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands  

"Is that our song?" Taehyung asked suddenly. I raised my eyebrow confused with his question.

"Is that our song? You know when we are a couple." he said. The inner me was surprised with him that he remembered we have a song.

" We don't have a song." I lied.

"Yes, we have. "

"No, we don't have."

 And you need to know
You're the only one, alright alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night  

"We'll make this one our song." he said and smiled and he pulled me, almost bumped into his chest. He grabbed my hands and put it in his shoulder. He put his hands onto my waist. Then, we dance.

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad  

"Err Taehyung. people are watching us." I said.

" I don't mind. So please JK, don't also mind them." 

Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light  

I am a liar if I will say I didn't like what Taehyung and I doing. I loved it. I missed it. I missed having someone whom I can hug, hold hands, keep me safe. I miss Taehyung. 

 And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face 
 

"It was always you JK." Taehyung whispered. The way he said it was like a music to my ears. It was sincere, full of love.  I didn't say anything. We continued dance and looked at each other. Not minding other people.

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh

 

And you need to know
You're the only one alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night
Oh, my heart hurts so good

 

I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts
Oh, my heart hurts
Oh, my heart hurts
So bad, oh

 

Am I ready to forgive him? Am I ready to give him a second chance? Am I ready to fall in love again with him?

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note!

 

Well, our Taennie couple is giving us heart attacks. Will their relationship blossoms again?

Then there's our Lismin couple! Fighting Lisa! 

Will Jimin fall to Lisa's charm? Or will Lisa's going to give up?

Will  Jinsoo couple take it to the next level? the real level?

Will Rose learns to trust again? Will it be Jungkook?

 

Watch out for the next updates guys. Thanks.:)

XOXO,

tamsegirl