Questions. ☺

Will It Be Love?

Lisa's POV

I was hurt when I saw Jimin and some girl in the concert. Well, they're just kissing and caressing each other. 

I sighed as I thought about them. I thought about giving up. I thought he will never like me back. Right now, I am here in a cafe near our school. It was raining hard so I decided to go here and have some coffee and let myself dry.

"Americano for Lisa." The waitress called my name.

I stood up quickly and got my coffee. Maybe this coffee will help me realize to pursue this feeling or not. 

"Thanks." I said to the waitress and went back to my seat.

I slowly sipped my coffee. Then my phone rang. It was Rosé.

"Yo Rosé!" I said

"Have you seen my necklace? I forgot where I placed it." Rosé asked.

"Hmm. No. Which necklace?The one you had since highschool?" I asked her. Then, I sneezed. 

"Yes." 

"Sorry. Well, I didn't see it. I'll help you find it once I am home. Have you asked Jisoo and Jennie about that?"

"Yeah. They also didn't see it."

I sneezed again. 

"Sorry."

"Are you okay Lis? You keep on sneezing."

"Yep. Just got wet a little from the rain. But I'm okay. Don't worry." I answered assuring Rosé not to worry.

"Okay. Hmm. I'm gonna hang up. I need to find that necklace. Bye Lis. See you later."

"Okay. Bye Rosé."

Rosé ended the call and I went back to drinking my coffee. 

🌸

After my coffee session, I went to school. The rain already stopped and yeah, I'm completely dry. I am excited to attend the class, not because of Jimin, but because it is dance class today. Yey! I'll be seeing my favorite teacher. HAHAHA. While on my way, I still keep on sneezing.  I was feeling hot, literally hot. I touched my forehead with the back of my palm. It felt kinda hot. But you know, I'm the great Lisa, the one who strongly deals anything even if it hurts. 

I continued to attend my dance class. Luckily, I got there on time. Mr. TaeMin just arrived few seconds early than me.

"Goodmorning guys! I'm sorry I have bad news for you. "Mr. Taemin said. "Our lesson for today will be your most awaited dance lesson. hehe. It will be Tango! "he  continued. 

WTH! of all the dances, why Tango? It's the dance of love. I'm not inspired with love right now. Blame it to Jimin. If Mr. Taemin will be my partner, then I'll be glad. Obviously my classmates didn't like it. So am I.

"Don't worry guys. It is just easy, but once you are hook with it, you will love it and never stop. Just like falling in love. It's easy to fall, but hard to let go. HAHAHHA."Mr. Taemin uttered and smiled.

Weird. Comparing Love to Tango? Sorry to tell Mr. Taemin, both are hard.

"So, choose now your partner. "he said

"Hey Hoseok! Let's pair up."I said to the guy whom I know is good at dancing. We did a dance routine way back during our freshmen years so I know him and we are good friends.

"Sure. "

Mr. Taemin taught us the basic steps. I didn't noticed that 1 hour had passed already. I felt tired. I'm having throbbing pain in my head, a bit dizzy and I am hot. I want to give up but this isn't me. I have a big stamina for dancing. 

"Are you okay, Lisa?"Hoseok asked.

"Yes. I just have a headache. Nothing to worry."I said to him but I almost fell down. But Hoseok quickly assisted me.

 "You sure?"

"Ye----" then I blackout.

🌸

I woke up looking a white ceiling. This isn't my room. I quickly rose up but someone stopped me. I was surprised it was Jimin. 

"Hey! "

"Why are you here? Why am I here?"I asked confusingly.

"You have fever. While you were in your dance lesson, you fainted. Thank God, Hoseok caught you fast. No additional injury in your body."Jimin explained. "Then he brought you here."

"Then why are you here? Not Hoseok?"

"Hoseok went home because his mother called him. I just went here for an ice compress. He saw me and asked me to accompany you since you're not still awake."

"Oh I see. Hmm Jimin, you can go home now. I am awake already. Thanks anyway."

"Sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"You know, I'm not a bad companion. I mean I can accompany you while you are here. If you like?"

"You sure? I mean you sure you want to stay?" I asked

He nodded.

"I wanted to say sorry about the sandwich and coffee you brought for me. I'm just allergic to egg and I'm not into coffee. I'm sorry for being mean that time."

"Okay. Sorry about that too. I didn't know. Well, I don't really know anything about you except that you have a good voice, a varsity player and one of the good looking guys in this university. "

"Hmm. How about this? We asked  some questions to each other while we are here. So that we can know each other. Is that okay?"

I smiled. What happened to this guy? Why is he being nice? OMG! I'm in my process of letting him of go. Oh Lord! Make him stop. 

"Yo Lisa? You okay?" He asked

"Huh? Yes. So you start it." I replied

"Hmmm. Resto or park?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it."

"Park. What's your height?" I asked. I know asking about height is kinda offending but I just want to know his height. 

"5'9''"

"My turn. Day or night?"

"Night. I love stargazing that's why I prefer night. Not that you wanted to know."

"What's your favorite color?"

"It's black. Top 3 favorite food?"

"Hmmm. Carbonara, Salad and chicken."

"Okay. So Lisa, tomorrow by 8pm at Sunday's Park. Let's meet each other. Okay?"

I was confused for a bit what he was talking about. 

"I need to go. I still need to buy some ingredients for the carbonara, salad." He said and stood up. I'm still speechless. Still trying to make a sentence.

"If you are asking if it's a date, yes. It's a date. So see you. Be there."

He went outside the clinic and left me dumbfounded. Did he asked me for a date? Is this the start of something new? Does Jimin like me already?

"Tsk. What a jerk. He didn't asked for my number?" I thought but happy coz we'll have a date tomorrow.

Maybe having a fever was good coz I just received a good news.