Runaway Boy!

Will It Be Love?

Jennie's POV

 

I had a long sleep. When we arrived from Nayeon's wedding, I told the girls I'm going to sleep since I was tired.

Jisoo woke me up to eat breakfast. The food was great especially if someone made it.

After the breakfast,Lisa and I offered to wash the dishes. Rosé went out to see her mom. Jisoo went to her room.

"Hey L! Do you have plans for today?" I asked Lisa while drying the plates.

"Yeah. I'm going to the salon. I need to have pedi and mani sesh, you know. I'm going to meet Jimin tomorrow."Brooke giggly answered. "Wanna come with me?"Lisa asked

"Uhm. I'm just gonna go shopping while you have your mani and pedi session."I answered

"Cool. Let's get ready. I don't wanna waste time today."

We went to a mall. Since it is still vacation, there were lot of people especially students. Lisa went to the salon to had her mani and pedi sesh.

"I need to go there early, so that I can finish early. So that I can catch up with you while you're shopping."she said

"Okay. That will be better.I need company while shopping. "I uttered. "Just call me when you're done."I continued

Lisa nodded and went away. I decided to go to our clothing store. I still go there, shop and pay for the clothes I like. Yes! I pay for it. Besides, the sales ladies in our store doesn't know me.

"Lots of new arrival."I thought. I went fast to the dresses. They were pretty. I selected some dresses and put it in my shopping basket. As I was choosing my pants, I saw someone. Someone who I least expect to go here -- Taehyung!

"WTF!"I whispered. Me being nervous when I saw someone, I dropped my things. And I think this is one of my unlucky day, it sounded a bit louder. The guy looked at me and helped me gather my things.

"Hey, let me help you. Hey JK! I mean Jennie." Taehyung said while picking the clothes

"No thanks. I can manage."I said. I quickly get the clothes he's been holding. I was kinda shaking.

"Are you okay? You look pale."he commented. He tried to touch my forehead. But I moved back.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay. Hehe."

"You sure? "He asked and I nodded. "Are you alone? Let's have some coffee. " Taehyung said.

"uhm, I'm with--" I didn't finish to talk as he grabbed my hand and we run.

We ran and ran. I don't know where we are going now. I noticed a woman was following us. We passed already some coffee shop.

"Hey Taehyung! Stop.I'm tired already." I said and we stopped. "Why are we running by the way?"I asked, while trying to relax myself. 

"I'm sorry,.. I'll explain it to you later. "he answered. "Let's look first for a place to sit down. "

We went inside a 5-star restaurant and picked a table in a corner where we cannot be found.

"So?"I asked

"So? " he asked. I just raised my right eyebrow. 

"Well, that was my ex." he explained while rubbing his neck.

"Ex girlfriend. I see. The one before me or after me?"I asked him again

"Uhm. Be--" 

"Don't answer it. It doesn't matter anyway." I said. "Why does she keep on following you?" I asked.

"Uhm. First things first, Jennie. You have to believe me in everything I say, only me."he said. I nod. "Last week, Yerin, which is my ex gf name, met me because she had something to say to me important. She needed my advise as that what she said. I agreed to met her, since we had past and I treated my exes as friends. " he said

"Oh. We are not friends, I'm telling you."I warned him

"Yeah. yeah. I know. Ours is different. Let me continue, okay? So I met her, I've noticed her swollen eyebags. I thought she cried very much for the past days. Then, she showed a pregnancy test kit to me. I was curious when she did that. I asked her what was that all about. She said she was pregnant,  4 weeks already. "

" You are the father of her baby? " I asked him quickly.

"NO! That's the problem.  It was a one night stand with a guy. They never met again anymore. He wanted me to be the father of her baby."he explained

"What? "I shouted.

"Can you please lower your voice? " 

" Are you nuts? How will you expect me to react?"

"Well, nothing. We're nothing, right?"he said

"Yeah. Yeah. " I said feeling a bit ashamed on what my reaction was.

"So I didn't agreed. I don't want to be a father yet. My parents will kill me. That's why she was chasing me."

"Maybe the baby was really yours."I said

"I've never been with women since I went to London. Well, I had flings.  "he said bluntly as he looked into my eyes.

"Whatever. "I sipped a little water, and looked around the restaurant. It was awkward. He was telling that I'm the last woman he dated with before he went to London.  As I was looking around, I saw the woman who was following us. 

"Is that her?"I asked Taehyung while I pointed the girl.

"Sh*t! "Taehyung exclaimed. Then the girl saw us and ran towards us.

"Taehyung!"the girl said. Taehyung stood up and held my hand.

"What Yerin? Can you see I'm with my girlfriend?"Taehyung said. I was shocked to what he said. Correction! It's EX-girlfriend.

"Huh? You're lying. Your friends said that you are single. I was only your girlfriend since then.  "Yerin said

"Now you do!"Taehyung said and he pulled me closer to him and kissed me on my lips.