Make it Real

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

I woke up early to jog. It's been a routine for me that 2-3 times a week I jog. I just jog in the park.

I prepared the usual, didn't forgot my ipod since it is a life when you are jogging.

As I was jogging like almost 15 mins, I felt like someone's following me. Though the park wasn't crowded right now, it is still 5:30 am. People prefer to jog by 6am.

I continued to jog while listening some music in my ipod, didn't bother with the surroundings, when someone grabbed me and blindfolded me.

"Hey! The F***! Who are you?" I shouted while I am trying to release from the person. The person didn't answer. This person looks like a guy since I can feel the hands quite rough and big. We walked for a bit long to somewhere I did not know.

The person released me and removed the blindfold.

"Who are y--?" I was surprised to see who "kidnapped" me. "Jin?"

"Surprised?" He asked then showed a picnic style breakfast.

"WTF! WTF Jin! You scared the hell out of me!" I was furious.

"Sorry."

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well, uhmm. As you can see," he started

"What?"

"Have breakfast with me. " he continued. "I cooked. No, I just made sandwich."

"Well, uhmm--" I said, just teasing Jin.

"What?"

"I would love to."

I saw in Jin's face that he was relieved when I said yes. I started to eat the sandwich he made, it was great. Not being bias okay.  Then, I stopped when I noticed that Jin was just staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"  I asked. He did not answered.

"Hey Jin!" I said as I snapped my finger.

"Sorry." he said as he was back to reality.

"What are you thinking?"

"Let's make it official. I mean our relationship. Let's make it real."he said

I almost choked as I eat my sandwich. He offered me an orange juice.

"Are you making fun of me?"  I asked

"Do I look like I am joking?" he asked

"Don't answer me with a question mister."

"I am dead serious. I like... I want to make it real."

"Why?"

"Do I still need to tell it to you?"

"Yeah. If not, I am going now."

Jin sighed.

"Fine. I like you. I really really like you, Jisoo." Jin confessed

"Uhm Ji---"

Instead of letting me answer, Jin kissed me. It takes me almost a minute to kissed him back.

"Are we?" Jin asked,as we caught our breath.

"Do I still need to answer that? You kissed me already." I said

"We kissed, babe."

"Fine." I rolled my eyeballs. Hahaha. "Let's make it real this time. You are now my official boyfriend Jin."

"You are mine now. Officially." Jin said and we kissed again.