Long Time No See, Ex!

Will It Be Love?


Jennie's POV

 

1 text message from Nayeon.. 

I immediately grab my phone and read the message from Nayeon. It was almost 7pm. Until now, my girls were not done yet. Lisa was still choosing her outfit and Jisoo was still doing her make up andRosé was nowhere to be found.

Hey J, come here already. We're going to start our dinner.- Nayeon

"Girls, let's go. They're waiting for us." I said. 

"5 minutes more, JK!"Jisoo said. "Almost done."she continued.

"Please stop calling me JK. It's Jennie."I said irritably. "By the way, did Rosé told you where she will go?" I asked both of them.

"No. Don't worry, she's just in the resort. Strolling around. Maybe she's already there. " Lisa answered. "Anyways, I'm done. Let's go. " she continued

"Me too."Jisoo exclaimed

"Thanks God! I'll  just text again Rosé when we get there."I said

The dining area was easy to locate. It was just a 5 minute walk from our suite room. The place amazed me. The sea was calm. It was inviting to take a dip when we got there. Maybe after the dinner, I'll invite the girls for a swim.

 

When we got there, I saw Nayeon and Mark who were busy attending to their guests. I waived at them. They waived back. Nayeon talked to Mark and approached us.

"I thought you'll bail us."Nayeon said

"No way! You are my favorite cousin in the world. This is one of the important events in your life, I must be present. "I answered.

"I know but anything can happen. Anyways, where's Rosé?"

"She went for a stroll. Maybe. HEHE. I already texted her."

"Okay. That's good. "Nayeon said. "Enough with the talking. Have a seat. I know you must very hungry girls. "she continued. "Please sit anywhere you want. I'll be right there with Mark. "

"Sure."the three of us answered

When we were about to eat, Rosé arrived.

"Where were you Rosé?"Jisoo asked

"Sorry guys. I went for a walk, I didn't notice the time. "Rosé apologized

"It's okay. but please let us know next time. We we're worried about you. "Lisa said. 

"Okay. Sorry again girls. Anyways, let's eat. I'm famish already."Rosé said while rubbing her stomach.

We started to eat. The food was heavenly. I can live here. Kidding. I stood up and decided to get some desserts.

"I'll get some desserts. You want some girls?"I asked them

"Please. "Jisoo and Lisa said. 

"I'll pass this time. I'm full already."Rosé said.

" Okay. I'll be quick." 

I went to the dessert table. They were so many desserts to choose from. There were cakes, chocolate mint bars, bourbon pecan tart and etc. I picked some blueberry cheesecake, tart and macaroons. I saw my favorite classic fudge walnut brownie. As I was going to pick it up, a guy who was taller than me picked it up first and ate it.

"Hey! It is mine first."I shouted at him. I didn't see his face. I was shocked. I was very angry. It was my favorite. There's only one left and that guy ate it. 

When he turned his face, it was more shocking when I saw him. Why of all the people in the world? Why him? He was shocked to see me too. But I composed myself back and talked to him.

 

"Hey! Why did you ate it?" I angrily asked him.

"Hey JK! Long time no see. No hug?"he was about to hug me.

"Stop being a jerk Taehyung!" 

"Come on. It's been 4 years already. Can you already forget what happened JK?" Taehyung said

"FYI, Mr. Taehyung, I already forget it and you. I also forgot you. " I answered back

"Really? Then why are you acting  like that?"

"Oh you know why." I said. "Never mind." I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Wait JK."

"Please stop calling me JK! My name is Jennie. "

"I know. But you used to love it when I call you JK."Jacob explained.

"That was before. When we are lovey dovey! But right now we are just... nothing." I explained. "Why are you here by the way?" I asked him showing my personality. I saw his feelings were hurt after I said that we were nothing. But I'm not feeling my conscience right now. The things happened before, I remembered every details of it. The time he broke up with me because he wanted to focus on his study. I know it was a puppy love. But it was love, he was my first love. He flew to London without telling me. I was able to know it when my friends showed me a picture of him and his family in London. 

"I'm here to attend my cousin's wedding. You?" he said.

"Wedding? You mean Mark and Nayeon's wedding?" I asked him back. He nodded. Shocked. Feeling doomed. I went back to my girls. No! Why it is happening?

"JK!"he called. But I didn't listen to him. I continued to walk. I did not turn back. 

When  I went back to my friends, tears were falling on my eyes. They noticed it immediately. 

"What's wrong Jennie? Who made you cry?"Rosé asked while offering some tissues.Lisa and Jisoo hugged me and patted my head. 

"He ate my brownie."I explained. "He ate my brownie."I repeatedly said.

"Jennie, you're crying because someone ate your brownie. really Jennie Kim? "Jisoo said, feeling annoyed.

"No, he's not just someone. " I explained. "Taehyung ate it."

" Come on, It is just Taehyung--- What? Taehyung ate it? You mean Taehyung, your ex boyfriend?"Jisoo asked. She was shocked, she almost choked.

"Yes.Tehyung my great ex boyfriend. The more bad news was he's Mark's cousin. "

Jisoo drunk continuously her wine. Lisa continued to comfort me. Rosé offered me water to drink.

"Don't worry, this wedding will be quick. We'll go home once the wedding is done. Okay?"Lisa said.

I just nodded.