Miss Park meets Mr. Jeon

Will It Be Love?

Rosé's POV

Classes started last week. I saw some old faces on my classes. It was a peaceful opening of my last year in college. Though there are things that cannot be stop like Jisoo and Jin becoming a couple. Fake couple to be exact. They are faking their relationship for Jin's mother sake. There also a Jennie-Taehyung issue. I didn't know if Jennie forgave Taehyung already. Sometimes they crosses their pathway accidentally in the corridor. Taehyung seems to like to approach Jennie but Jennie quickly change her direction. There's Lisa and Jimin story. I don't have any idea what's going on between them. Lisa just keeps on giggling every she tells story with Jimin.  And there's me? Nothing new with me. I am behaving as much as possible. I don't want to happen again that day.

Today, I am in my Research class, waiting for my professor. I was reading in advance the topics for today. My classmates were busy talking, surfing the net using their phones. As I was reading my book, a guy caught my attention. He sit at the back next to my chair. Being paranoid, he looks familiar.

"He seems familiar." I thought. Then my professor arrived, Mr. MinHo. I did not bother to look back to that guy and examine his face carefully.

"Oh Mr. Jeon. You finally attend my class. Your classmates were looking forward to meet you since last week." Mr. MinHo said. I just heard the guy uttered "tsk". 

"Rude." I whispered. Unlucky, I think Mr. MinHo was blessed to have better hearing. He heard what I said. I sighed.

"Do you have something to say Ms. Park?" He asked me.

"Hmmm. Mr. Jeon seems kinda rude. He didn't respond to you sir." I said, still not looking to the guy named Mr. Jeon.

"I see. It's okay Ms. Park. " Mr. MinHo said.

"Mr. MinHo, I think it is more rude if someone tried to puke you. It is more rude too if a stranger insisting to come with you and make you look like a driver. Lastly, it is more rude not to say thank you to a person after helping you from a bad situation." Mr. Jeon said out of the blue.

My classmates and I were surprised on Mr. Jeon said. Especially me, his statements looks like what happened to me last week. 

"You are right Mr. Jeon. But I don't understand what the connections with it." Mr. Minho said

" I just remembered someone who was rude." he said.

" Oh I see."Mr. MinHo said

I decided to turn my back and look who's Mr. Jeon was. And tadah! Maybe I was one of the unlucky people for today. Mr. Jeon was the same guy I puked last week.

"What the F***!" I said.

"Words Miss Park."Mr. MinHo reprimanded me.

"Sorry."I said softly. Then Mr. MinHo started the class. I wasn't focus with discussion since all I think about was Mr. Jeon. What is he doing here? Is he a transferee? Coz I'm a 100% sure he's not on my classes on the previous years. 

Mr. MinHo's class was just a 1 hour period but it felt like 8 hours. I kept on looking on my watch, waiting to finish. Then the bell rang. God favors me right now. Thank you Lord.

"Okay guys, see you tomorrow. Maybe I'll give you some quiz tomorrow."Mr. MinHo said. Some students stood up and started to go outside. I quickly grabbed my book and went outside. I didn't notice that Mr. Jeon was on his way on going outside the room. I bumped him. I bowed and apologized to him, not looking at his face. I heard again his TSK.

"You really are a rude person. The hell with sorry."I said madly and leave him.  I didn't look back and went to the comfort room. There were girls who were doing their make up. I entered the last cubicle and sit. I let myself relax. I don't want to deal with that person. I heard the girls gossip.

"Have you seen Jungkook? He is handsome as ever. " a girl said

"Yeah. What do you think is the reason why he transferred here?"another girl said.

" I heard it was because of his ex girlfriend. Somi was her name I think, daughter of a senator. She broke Jungkook's heart by cheating with Jungkook's cousin." 

"Really? How sad for Jungkook. Why did she do that? He is perfect. She's a lucky girl." the girl said

I continued to listen to the girls' gossip.

"He's rude that's why her girlfriend left him." I thought.

I was there in the comfort room for 10 minutes. The girls continued to gossip about Mr. Jeon. 

Mr. Jeon is the only son of the vice-president of their country.  He was known to be playboy until he met her girlfriend named Somi, which is an ex girlfriend now. They were dating for almost 2 years until the girl cheated on him. 

"So much for a gossip." I thought. Then the girls went out from the comfort room and I also went from the cubicle. Whoa! My hurts. I fixed myself and then decided to go to my next class.

"What the F***?" I screamed. I was surprised to see Mr. Jeon or Jungkook. Mr. Jeon was kinda formal to call to a guy like him. He was leaning on the wall outside the C.R.

"Is that the way you greet a person?" he asked.

" What are you doing here? The male's C.R is on the other side." I said

"Isn't that obvious? I am waiting for you. But don't assume anything Ms. Park. I'm not into you." he said.

"Obviously me too Mr. Jeon. You are not my type either." I answered back.

"Well let's see. Anyways, Mr. MinHo told me to approach you. Since this is my first day. I need you to tour me around the school." 

"Do you know how to read? If yes, you don't need me to tour you. There are directions and signs where you going." I said annoyingly.

"Don't you want to be with me today? Last time I check,  2 weeks ago I think, you were insisting to come with me. But why now? You're leaving me." he said loudly. He was teasing me. There were students who noticed us talking. Looking at them, they're curious why the two of us talking.

"Can you shut up?" I said. He smirked.

"So you're going to tour me?" he asked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyeballs

The said school tour for the new student, Mr. Jeon was quick. I walked faster than him. He doesn't mind at all. With the last stop, which was the cafeteria, I left him.

"So that's it. Bye." I bid goodbye. I didn't wait for him to response. Mr. Jeon just ruined my day. 

I decided to go home since my classes every Monday was just halfday. While waiting for a cab, I saw Jisoo walking on my direction. 

"Hey Rosé, you goin' home?" she asked

" Yes. It's Monday, J." I answered

" I see. Take care on your way home. Oh by the way, I heard that you toured someone today." she said. 

"Did someone posted it in our school website?" I asked her. Gossips make it to our website really fast. So many eyes and ears in this school.

"Yeah. I think so. Lisa just texted me about that. " She showed me the article and a photo of us was taken.

" You two looked like a couple who had an argument." she said. " But he's quite a hottie, Rosé." she continued

"Come on Jis." 

"You look good together. HAHAHA. promise. " Jisoo said. "You got one lucky guy, ." 

"Whatever. Just go Jisoo and find your "BOYFRIEND" Jin please." I said. 

I hailed a cab and left Jisoo.