Fake Couple :X

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

Today is the first day of our last year in college. I am excited to go to school but the same time kinda pissed off coz I'm not with my friends.

I'm with Jin right now. You know why? because we're couple right? Fake couple. 

Flashback

"Jin, do I look okay? You sure I don't look so simple?" I asked Jin for the nth time.

"Yes Jisoo. How many times do you have to ask me?" he said with irritation.

We entered their mansion. Yes it is a massion. They're already people arriving.

"You are so rich Jin." I said to him

"Nah. My parents are the rich one."he said

Then we saw Jin's mother waving to us. Our hands automatically intertwined as if we are really a couple.

" Jisoo Darling, what a surprise. Jin didn't tell me you'll be here." Tiffany said

" Hehehe. He said we'll surprise you Aunt Tiff. "

She was happy to see me. She was sincerely happy to see me. She was scanning over me until she saw our hands intertwined.

" Oh. I didn't know. "she commented

" Well Mom, I really planned to introduce Jisoo to you today. Didn't expect you'll meet her at the resto last time." Jin explained."Mom, she's Jisoo, my girlfriend."

"Really? I am happy with that news." Tiffany said and hugged as both. 

End of Flashback

Our hands were intertwined today as we walked the hallway of our school. Jin was silent, he insisted to accompany to my class.

" You know what, you don't have to accompany to my class. As if I didn't know, besides people keep staring to us." I said

"They're just jealous. " He said

"Hmmm. Your mom is not here so we can't pretend to be a couple."

" My Mom knows a lot of people here. She has eyes and ears."

" Whatever. " 

When we reached my classroom, I let go first of my hand.

"Thanks." I said to him

"Sure. See you after class, babe." he said and kissed my cheek and leave. I was surprised with the gesture. Okay. My heart was beating so fast and my stomach, I can't explain it.

"Come on Jisoo, It was all fake. " I thought. I was about to enter the room when Lisa grabbed my arm.

"Chichu! I saw that. Well we saw that."She said. She was with Jennie and Rosé. "You two look like a real couple." she continued.

"Whatever. We have to act really like a real couple coz of his mother."I sighed.

"You also got featured in a news."Rosé said and gave me her phone.

"Son of Miss Tiffany of SNSD got a girlfriend already."  the news said. It was from a famous blogger. I read the column, thanks God, its all positive feedback. 

"You looked y in the pictures Chichu."Lisa said.

"I know right."

"Girls, I need to go. I'm gonna be late. "Jennie said. "Text me if you have plans later." she continued and bid goodbye. Lisa and Rosé also bid goodbye since we don't have the same class. 

I went inside my classroom and sit near the window. Students were arriving, and they're were whispering something, some were smiling at me. I know what are they talking about. Duh. The hell I care.

Then a group of 3 girls approached me. None of them talked first.

"How may I help you?" I asked them.

"Did you reach the third base?" The brown hair girl asked.

" Uh, What do you mean? Enlighten me please with your question."

" Tsk. You are acting like an innocent girl. How did you and Jin became a couple? Did you seduced him?" her voice was getting louder.

" Excuse me. I won't answer you since I don't know you miss." I said

" You don't know me? I'm Jin's girlfriend!" she shouted

" Then who am I if you are Jin's girlfriend." the girl was getting annoyed and here I am being chill. " As far as I know, I was the one whom he introduced to his parents." 

She slapped me but it was not strong. 

"!"

"You're the miss. I'm not in the mood to argue with you. So please leave." I said. Her two other friends were grabbing her to leave.

"You'll pay with this." She said and leave.

I sighed. Is this the payment of being Jin's girlfriend? I closed my eyes and waited for my professor to arrive.

 The whole first day of class was just introduction of selves and expectation. I texted my friends if they want to go to a cafe. There were no replies from them. I decided to go home since I'm sleepy.

Since I didn't bring my car, I waited for a cab. It has been 15 mins since I waited. Then a black car stopped in front of me. I knew it was Jin's car because we rode that car this morning.

" Get inside." he said.

" Oh no. I already booked a cab. It will arrive soon. " I said refusing his offer.

" You really want people to know that we're faking our relationship?" 

" Right. As I said, I'm getting inside your car. You'll going to bring me home. " I said realizing what he said.

The drive to our apartment was silent. We didn't talk. Well there's nothing to talk to. When we arrived, I quickly unbuckled the seat belt.

"Does it hurt?" he asked out of the blue.

"Huh? Hurt?" I asked.

"You know what I am talking." 

" I don't know what you're talking." 

" Stupid." he said and he reached for my cheek, and he caressed it. Another surprise gesture he did and I'm loving it. Why is he doing this? Can he stop?

" Oh. No, it  doesn't hurt at all." I answered him. " How did you know someone slapped me?" 

" My mom is not the only one who has eyes and ears in our school." he answered.

"yeah right. I forgot. My boyfriend is a famous one." I answered jokingly, to erase the awkwardness I am feeling towards him right now.

"I already told Eunwoo to stop bothering you." 

" Eunwoo was her name. Well, her slap was not strong. It felt like a toddler slapped me." I said. "Who is she by the way? Is she your ex? She sounded really hurt and angry to me." I continued

"She was a fling. That's all." 

" Okay."

"Tell me right away if someone's bothering you next time." 

"Hey Jin, you sounded like a real boyfriend. I might fall in love with you. " I .

"Whatever. I'm just a concern citizen Jis. Don't dream of it." 

I laughed. He smiled. At least he smiled. 

" Well, I need to go. Thanks for the ride my oh so famous boyfriend." I said and went out from his car.

"You should smile often. Since we planned to become a fake couple, you were serious.  I prefer the Jin I used to meet from Nayeon's wedding. hmmmm, he was kinda approachable."  I said and winked at him. I ran as fast as I could, embarrassed from what I said.