Until You Say Yes!

Will It Be Love?

Lisa's POV

When I was in high school, having a boyfriend was easy. Not that I was a playgirl. Boys fall in line to me. Not to brag, I was one of the pretty face in our school. HAHA. To be honest, I am a picky person. I don't say yes easily to the boys who courted me before. Even they're hot as hell. HAHA.  But when the feeling is mutual, the hell I care with courtship, I quickly say yes to the guy. I never experience to like a guy who doesn't like me too until now. Until I met Jimin. I admit that he's not into me. Like hello? I've been wooing him like almost a month. He's playing hard to get.  But it doesn't make me stop. I really like him honestly. I wanted him. I will do anything until he will say YES.

Today,  I decided to go to school earlier than the girls. I got an information that Jimin goes to school early everyday because of basketball practice. I left a note in the fridge for them. As I was going to school, I passed by a cafe. I bought my breakfast which was just a sandwich and a cappucino. I also bought something for my dear Jimin. HAHA. If you are thinking that I am courting him, well yeah. I know it's not okay if the girl is the one one courting. But I don't care. Hahaha

I was waiting outside the gym, practicing what will I say to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin. Coffee you like?" I said. "Urghhhh. It's kinda boring." I continued. "He'll never accept this if that's the way I talk." I continued to talk to myself

"You know he'll accept it whatever way you will give it to him. Coffee for him is life." Jihyo said. I was surprised to see her early. 
She is the captain of our cheerleader team.

"Hi Jihyo. Why so early?" I asked her.

"Well, since the basketball team decided to practice early, we also decided to come here early to cheer for them." she said.

"It's just a practice."

"I know but we want our boys to be inspired everyday that's why we're cheering for them."

"Okay." that's all I said.

Then, I saw Jimin got out from his car, wearing his jersey uniform. Wow, I didn't think he'll be more hot in that outfit.

I quickly approached him. I skipped my way to him like a child who is excited to see her parents. As I go nearer to him, he was serious. But I didn't mind it.

"Hi Jimin. I bought you coffee and a tuna sandwich with an egg. Goodluck with your practice." I gave the food to him. He accepted it.

I decided to leave him so that he can start warming up. I glanced back at him for the last time, but it just made me sad what I saw.

I saw him putting the food on the trash bin. 😭 Why? He doesn't like the coffee? The sandwich? He should just tell me.

What made it worse is that after he throw away the food, Jihyo came and hugged Jimin. She was bringing some food and a bottled water.

"Jimin doesn't like to drink coffee. He doesn't like the taste. And he is allergic to egg."

"Oh." I said as I was surprised when I saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Hi." I said. "Are you also part of the varsity team?"

"Yeah. But I'm not going to practice for the mean time because of this." he answered as he showed his injury.

"Oh what happened? Does it hurt? Did Jennie know about this?"

"Kind of."

"Really? How? Are you together again?" I asked teasingly. I forgot about Jimin and started to interrogate Taehyung.

"Nope. Her heart is still a rock. Hahah. I mean, I think she doesn't want to forgive me yet. But I'm still hoping we'll get back together." he said.

"I'm rooting for you guys." I cheered. "Don't give up on her."

"Well, Thank you Lisa." Taehyung  said

"So I have an idea." I giggled

Taehyung's face wondered.

"Hmmm. I'll help you with Jennie and you'll help me with Jimin. Does it sound okay?"

"Ah. Hmmm."

"Please." I plead to Taehyung. I am so desperate.

"I think it's okay?"

"Yey! Thank you Taehyung. Here's my number in case you want to ask about Jennie." I showed to him my number and he saved it. Then, he dialled my number.

"That's my number." he said.

"Okay. Anyways, I have to go. I need to study for a pre test. Hehehe. Tell my dear Jimin that I forgave him for throwing the coffee and the sandwich. Tell him also that I will not give up until he say yes. Okay?" I said and Taehyunh nodded. I left him.

💎

Taehyung went inside the gym and approached Jimin who was having a warm up exercise.

" Hey Jimin. Lisa said that he forgave you about the coffee and sandwich. She saw what you did. She also that she won't give up. You know her right?" Taehyung said

"Yeah. She is kinda annoying. She keeps on texting me. Besides, you know that I don't like coffee and I'm allergic to egg." Jimin said

"I know. But you don't have to throw it. Instead give it to me or other people." Tae said.

"Fine." Jimin said. "But she's really annoying."he continued. Taehyung chuckled.

" She  really likes you. "

" Obviously. But I don't like her, Tae. She's not my type. She's not too pretty. I will never like her. " Jimin said.

"Watch out with your words Jimin. You might regret it."Taehyung advised.

"Whatever bro." 




 

__________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for not updating. This chapter was supposed to be publish last January 24. But the draft was deleted. I encoded it again. 
So here it is.

Anyways, congrats blackpink for winning an award in SMA 2018.

There are many interactions between BTS and Blackpink during the award show. I love it. Hehehe. 
 

XOXO,

Tamsegirl