It's a Ramen Date!

Will It Be Love?

Rosé POV

Lisa was hurt because of Jimin. You can't really trust boys. I sighed. I invited them to eat an ice cream. According to the others, ice cream is good for a broken heart.

We went to the Armlink Gelato. It was a famous place for an ice cream.

"What do you want, Lalice?" I asked.

"Anything." She said coldly.

"Nah Lalice. Jimin is just a guy. You will find a better guy than him." Jisoo said

Lisa sighed and tried to read the menu.

"Hmmm. I will eat an ice cream if Rosé will eat the avocado flavored ice cream." Lisa teased

"Oh come on Lisa!" I objected

"Rosé, just for today." Jennie said

"Uhmmmm. Okay. " I said." I am just doing this because you have a problem Lisa."

Lisa smiled. I ordered 1 cup triple chocolate ice cream, 2 coffee crumble ice cream and 1 avocado ice cream.

"I am so happy." Lisa said

Tsk. This brat girl.

I started to eat my ice cream. 3 scoops were fine, but I am trying to finish my cup. Until the next scoop, I wasn't feeling it anymore. I stood up and went to the restroom.

"Excuse me guys, I will just go to the restroom."

I asked one of the staff where is the rest room.

"The restroom is out of order maam. I am sorry." The staff said

"Oh. I see. It's okay." I smiled, trying not to vomit in front of the staff.

"I just have to look for a plastic. " I thought. I went outside. The girls did not see me since I used the other door. I went to Jisoo's car. But I don't have the key.

"Omg. I can't take this anymore." I said. I was feeling sick.  I looked in my right and then left side if there are people. Since there was no one,  I vomited. Gross!

"What happened to you?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere.

I looked up and then there was the guy that I was praying that I don't want to see. Especially in this crisis.

Jungkook

"What happened to you?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I answered

"You looked like a mess." He commented. He tried to touch my forehead but I stopped him.

"I am o----" Then I vomited again.

He tried to massage my back and kept my hair from my face.

"You should go to the doctor." He said

"No. I am really okay." I said. "Anyway, what are y-----?"

"You really need to go to the doctor." he said

"No. Really Jun--"

He carried me into a bridal style. WTF. What is he doing? I don't want my friends to see me like this.

"Hey, put me down Jungkook." I ordered him.

"Shut up." He said.

He put me down in front of a black car.

"Inside." He said

"Hey! I am with my friends. I need to go back there." I explained.

He grabbed my phone and dialed someone.

"Hello, this is Jungkook. Rosé is with me." He said. " Don't worry. She will be in good hands." He continued. Then, ended the call.

"I talked to Jennie. She said okay."

"WTF Jung---"

"See? You need to go to the doctor." He opened the door and slightly pushed me inside the car.
He went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"I really don't want to go to the doctor. I just ate an avocado ice cream. Lisa let me eat one. I don't like avocado. It makes me vomit." I explained

"Then why did you ate this time?" He asked

"Because.."

"Why?"

"Because Jimin broked her heart. I wanted to make her happy that's why I ate it."

"Fool." He whispered. He drove the car, not telling me where to go.

"Are we still going to the doctor?" I asked him

Silence.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook?" I asked him again.

Silence.

This ing guy.

We've been driving for almost 30 mins. Where the F are we going?

"Hey Jeon Jungkook! Aren't you gonna tell me where are we going?"

"Just wait more."

"We've been driving like 30 mins. "

He did not say anything, he continued driving.

As irritating as it is, I don't have a choice. I got my phone and my headset and put some music.

"We are here." he said and got out from the car

"If you just told me that you wanted to eat ramen, we can go nearby the ice cream store."

"Tch."

"They serve the best ramen."

We went inside the restaurant. The lady who catered us is I think in her 40s knew Jungkook.

"First time you brought a friend sir. A girl friend." the lady said

"He's a boy. Just pretending to be a girl." Jungkook commented

"What the!" I said. " Don't believe him. He is just stupid." I continued.

The lady laughed.

"I know miss. A boy can't be as pretty as you are." the lady said and smiled. "Same table and order sir?"

Jungkook nodded.

"You are a regular customer?."

"Whatever." He said

We were brought to a table in the 2nd floor. No one was there except us.

We did not wait too long, our orders were served.

" What's with you?" I asked Jungkook who quickly digged in his ramen.

"Can you just eat without talking?"

. This Guy. I ate my ramen. Wow. It's the best ramen I've have tasted.

Then, Jungkook's phone rang. He didn't mind the call.

"You can answer that. No worries."

So he answered it.

"Yes mom. I am with my girlfriend. She's not feeling well. We are in the ramen restaurant." He said. "Okay. Bye."

"What the hell jungkook?" I screamed.

"Don't worry. My mom doesn't believe I have a  girlfriend. A serious one. She thinks that you are just a fling." he explained.

"I am far from a fling too, you know."

"Whatever. Can we just eat? You should eat coz you just vomited, I bet you are hungry."

"Hmp. Thanks for this anyways. But this will be the last time you will grab me out of nowhere."

" I don't think so." Jungkook said like a whisper, I didn't hear clearly.

"What did you say?"

"Just finish your ramen. Then we will go home."

❤️