The Unnie and The Hyung

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

I am very happy with my relationship with Jin right now. We've been together for a month, the real one. He's a good boyfriend but he gets jealous quickly. But I don't mind at all because I am also a jealous girlfriend. HAHAHA

Anyways, we are in a restaurant having a lunch date. He was craving for ramen today.

"Babe, Jungkook and RosΓ© went also to a ramen restaurant. " I said

"I know. Jungkook told us. He even told his mother that he was with his girlfriend." he said

"Oh. Does Jungkook like our RosΓ©?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. But it's the first time he told his mother about the girlfriend thingy. Although it was not true. Even his ex girlfriend Somi, he did not tell his mother."

"I see." I smiled.

"Anyways, are Taehyung and Jennie together again?" Jin asked curiously.

"Huh?"

"Because the other day, I heard Taehyung talking to someone on the phone. I heard he said JK. The only JK I know is Jennie. He even said said "I miss you." He looked really happy that day. He looked like a child who just got an ice cream on that day." he said.

" That's why I saw Jennie brought flowers yesterday, looking like a fool. She said she bought it because she pitied the florist who was selling. Those two, why they keep it secret?"

"They have reasons. We will just have to wait."

"They better be. " I said and continue to eat my ramen.Β 

πŸ¦‹

After our lunch date, we decided to go home. Since tomorrow will be our final exam for the 1st semester. While going there, Jin received a call.

"Hello." Jin said. " Later. We will talk about that. I'm with Jisoo right now. I will take her home. " Jin continued.

I am just listening to Jin, curious to whom he was talking.

"No. You will not go. Not like that." He said. " Okay. Bye." He ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Jimin. " he answered.

"What does he want?"

"He wanted to go to your apartment to see Lisa. I said no because he's drunk. "

"Oh. Why?"

"Maybe he realized something. I don't know with that guy."

"I see."

Β 

The drive to my apartment was quick. I kissed Jin goodbye.

"Bye babe, See you tomorrow. Goodluck on our exam." he said.

" You too. " I smiled. "hmmm babe, I was thinking, don't you think we need to help our friends. You know."

"After the exam babe. We'll take care of those fools." He said and he bid goodbye.