Nice to meet you!

Will It Be Love?

"We arrived at last!" Jennie exclaimed. She turned off the engine of her Honda HR-V 2017, unbuckled her seat belt. She got her phone and took a good shot of the view she's facing right now. 

Jennie is a senior student studying business administration. She's the only daughter of one of the richest businessman of their country. They sold condominiums and cars. They also had a clothing line which named as JK, which means Jennie Kim, her name. One of the top brands in the world. 

"Hey guys, wake up! We're here." She shook the girl who's sitting next to her. "Lisa! Wake up!" The girl named Lisa woke up, straighten her self, took off her headset. " Good to know. My is aching. We've been on the road for 4 hours. Tell your cousin not to chose a venue for a party that's far from the city." Currently, they are in a resort. They were to attend a wedding of her cousin. 

Lisa Manoban is a senior architect student. She is the happy go lucky girl and the artistic one on her circle. Her father is a director and a news anchor. 

"Are you sure?"a black curly haired girl asked who is sitting at the back of the car. 

"Definitely sure, Jisoo!"Jennie answered. "This is the one Nayeon told me. She sent me a picture of the outside view. See?"she continued and showed the picture she was telling about.

"Okay. Call Nayeon, let her know that we are here. "Jisoo said as she continued to fix her hair and put some lip gloss. 

Jisoo is a senior law student, the girl with a strong personality, A.K.A the according to her friends. She is the daughter of a politician. She plays volleyball and badminton.

Jennie called her cousin Nayeon. It didn't take long, Nayeon went out and approached them. They went out of the car to meet Nayeon. Together with Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa were their most introvert friend, Rosé.

Roseanne Park, a medical technology student is a silent person, doesn't like to go out with the crowd. People see her as a cold hearted person. Her parents were both doctors. Sometimes her friends questioned her course, why did she chose to become a doctor when she doesn't talk to much to other people. Medical Technology is her prerequisite course on becoming a doctor. 

"Rosé, can you please stop reading those medical textbooks while we're having a vacation?" Jennie begged. " We're here to attend Nayeon's wedding and to have fun. "she continued. 

" Okay. "Rosé simply answered and closed the book. 

"That's my girl."Jennie said, as she clinged to Rosé. "Whatever. "Rosé said, rolled her eyes.

"It was nice seeing you girls."Nayeon said. "Let's go inside, just leave your things there. I'll let Mark get it. HAHA. " Nayeon exclaimed. 

They went inside the resort. Nayeon accompanied them on their own suite room. 

"WOW! This resort is really amazing." Lisa said. She jumped to the king sized bed. 

"Please suite yourselves girls. We book this place for this wedding. So just my family and friends and Mark as well. "Nayeon explained.

"Really? That will be fun. We can have skinny dipping later guys."Jisoo said.

"Oh come on Jisoo! There are still other people. Please behave."Jennie said. "Rosé, how about you? Any thoughts what we will do?"Jennie asked.

"I don't know. You decide guys."Rosé said. She sit and open a travel magazine.

"Same old Rosé." Lisa said

Nayeon stopped and said "Girls, we'll be having dinner later. You can meet Mark's friends and family. Be there at 7pm in there dining area. near the shore." She looked on her watch. "Since it is still 3pm, you can rest guys or you can stroll the resort. I'll just call you Jennie."

"Okay. Maybe we'll just rest. We'll still pick our outfits for later's dinner. "

Jennie laughed, feeling excited for tonight's dinner.