Push and Pool

Will It Be Love?

Rosé POV

I kept looking for necklace that was given by my granny. She gave it to me when I was in high school.I can't remember the last time I wore it. Sometimes I forgot easily. I called Lisa and asked her.

"Yo Rosé!" she said

"Have you seen my necklace? I forgot where I placed it." I asked.

"Hmm. No. Which necklace?The one you had since highschool?" she asked me. Then, I heard her sneezed.

"Yes."

"Sorry. Well, I didn't see it. I'll help you find it once I am home. Have you asked Jisoo and Jennie about that?"

"Yeah. They also didn't see it."

She sneezed again.

"Sorry."

"Are you okay Lis? You keep on sneezing."

"Yep. Just got wet a little from the rain. But I'm okay. Don't worry." She answered assuring me not to worry.

"Okay. Hmm. I'm gonna hang up. I need to find that necklace. Bye Lis. See you later."

"Okay. Bye Rosé." I ended the call as she bid goodbye. I sighed, thinking where I have put the necklace. Feeling hopeless, I went to the living room and decided to watch television. I'm not fond of watching TV. I'd rather read books than watch. 

I was switching channels until I stopped into a drama series where a girl was throwing up in a guy's car. 

"Seems familiar. " I thought. I continued to watch the series until I remembered something that I did not want to remember.

"Oh sh*t!"I said. "It's in that guy's car. OMG! " 

I think God is not on my side right now. Sorry Lord. Yup! It's in Jungkook Jeon's car. Out of all people, why him?
 

I went to school early even I don't want to. I needed to take care of Lisa coz she is sick. Jennie volunteered to take care of Lisa.  I thought about telling Jungkook about the necklace in his car. I don't have any choice aside to do it. I'm gonna lower my pride. 

I waited for Jungkook at the parking lot. I am waiting for him for an hour now, but i think this guy doesn't give importance to time and school, he's still not in school.

 I decided to tell him later this day since I don't want to be late in my class when the great Jungkook arrived.

"Thank God!" I muttered.

I got out from his black car looking sh*t. I approached him and quickly tell him.

"Hey Jungkook! I need my necklace. It was in your car. As far as I remember. So please, can I have it?"

It was silence. He didn't say anything. He was just bowing his head.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" I asked him again. But this time instead of answering, he suddenly passed out unto me. So we almost fell in the ground. I was able to support him a little. 

"What the? Hey Jungkook! Wake up?"I said as I tapping him.

He just murmured something. He smelled drunk. 

"Are you drunk?? Really mister?" I was annoyed.

I tried to make him stand up and wake up. He was heavy compared to me. OMG! 

"Please wake up or else I will leave you here outside."I threatened him

Still no answer. I tried to leave him, but I am girl who feels easily guilty of doing nothing, so I helped him. I let him go inside in his car on the backseat. 

"I think this will be the first time I'm gonna be absent from class. "I sighed. " Jungkook."

I glared to this sleeping guy at the back.
 

Thinking what to do with this guy, I settled in going to public pool just 3 blocks away from our school. As we arrived, there were no people since it was still early. I made him stand up, I endured in carrying him near the pool. When we got near the pool, I pushed him to the pool. HEHEHE. I'm really smart. :)

"What the?"I heard him shout. So he's awake now.

"What did you do? Rosé? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I need to get something from you. It's a necklace. I think it's in your car."I answered.

"I see. But why am I here?"

"Since you were drunk and you just passed out unto me, and then you made me absent from class, so I did this."

"Really? Is that necklace worth something that made you this to me?" He asked. He was annoyed.

"Yes. It worth more than your car or whatever you have in there that worth something for you. Make sense?"

"Whatever. Where's my car?"

"Outside. Let's go find my necklace." He just rolled his eyes to me.

We looked for my necklace on his car.

"Your car has a strange odor. I almost puke when I got inside." I said while I continue to search my necklace.

"You sure it's in my car?"

"Yes. When I was drunk, when I almost undress myself here in your car, I think that's the time my necklace was dropped. "

I continued to search until I found a shining shimmering thing under the driver's seat.

"Wait. I think I found it. Can you look under there? I said and pointed the area.

"Demanding." he murmured.

"Shut up."

He finally got the thing that shines and shimmers and Thank you Lord, it was my necklace.

"This one?"

"Yes! Finally!" I jumped as I was glad I found it. Then a shocking moment happened, I hugged Jeon Jungkook out of nowhere. He was surprised. I immediately let go.

"Sorry. Well, Thanks. Got to go." I said and bowed to him. I was embarrased I didn't look at him. I walked so fast.

"That was just an accident. Besides it's only a hug. People hug nowadays without malice." I thought. "Whatever. I'm just happy my necklace is back."