Dozen of Roses. Dozen of Sorry.

Will It Be Love?

Jennie's POV

After what had happened in the restaurant, I quickly left Taehyung. No talk, no goodbye. I was mad with him after what he had done. He lied, made me her girlfriend. Tsk.

I called Lisa.

"Hey Lis, Is it okay if I'll go ahead. I'm not feeling well." I said

"Oh. Sure Jen. No problem." Lisa replied.

I ended the call, went out from the mall and took a cab.

As I arrived at our apartment, I went directly to my room and took a shower.

" that guy. I'm going to kill him."I said as I rubbed my lips, erasing the kissmark Taehyung gave to me.

After the shower, I laid down on my bed and listened to BTS songs.

After 3 or 4 songs that had been playing, I received a call coming from an unknown person.

Unknowm Calling..

I answered it and a guy talked from the other line.

"Hello Jennie! This is T. I'm sor----"

I ended the call right away after knowing the person from the other line.

Then my phone beeped. A text from Taehyung.

"Hey Jen, I'm really sorry about what happened in the mall. I didn't know what to do anymore to stopΒ Yerin."

"Sorry your a**." I thought. I threw my phone on the other side of my bed. No plans to reply to his message.

Then my phone ring. He's calling again! Urghhh. I picked my phone and answered it.

"I don't care about your sorr---"

"Jennie dear, what are you talking? This is your father."

"Oh my. I'm sorry Dad."

"Does someone bothering you there?"

"No not at all. It's just Jisoo accidentally stained my favorite dress. She keeps on calling and was asking sorry. I was a little mad on what she did."Β I answered with a lie. Well it was a white lie.

"I see. I thought there's a guy who's bothering you. I will let Namjoon punch him."

Namjoon is my older brother. He is alreay working as a lawyer.

"HAHA. Thank you for your concern dad but it's just Jisoo. Besides I can handle idiot guys if they bother me. I don't want to bother Namjoon. What's the use of being a black belter in taekwondo?

"That's my girl. Anyways, I am calling you because we will having a family dinner on the weekend. I must see you before the school starts next week. I already called Namjoon."

"Okay dad. No problem. We really need to see dad coz as far as I remembered, you still owe me a car. See you on weekend."

"Hey, we decided to give it to you once you graduate."

"That ."

"Haha. Well it for you. So see you on weekend. Bye my beautiful daughter."

"Bye my handsome daddy."

I ended the call and went lie down. As I was going to take a nap. I heard a knock.

"Jennie, are you there?"

Speaking of Jisoo.

"Yeah. What do you want?" I answered. She opened the door.

"I bought ice cream while I was going home." she said

"Why did you buy ice cream? We still have one in the fridge."

"I ate it last night. I bought triple chocolate flavor ice cream. Our favorite."

"Okay.Okay. I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay." she giggled and went out.

πŸ’Ž

I went downstairs to join Jisoo in eating ice cream. She was sitting in the living room and watching the 2n1 concert. She was singing along with the artist.

"Eh. Eh. Eh." Jisoo sang.

"You're halfway through with the ice cream." I said as I noticed the ice cream. She was surprised.

"Hehehe. I bought 4. I thought about Lisa and RosΓ© when they come home. Get yours in the fridge." she said.

I got my ice cream and started to eat it. Then a text popped in.

"Jennie, I wanna make up with you. I'm really sorry. - T"

I rolled my eyeballs after I read the message. He doesn't stop. Annoying Taehyung!

"Hey Jenjen. Taehyung called me a while ago." Jisoo said

Surprised on what she said.

"He called you? How did he get your number?"

"Ah. I don't know. Maybe from Jin. They're friends according to Jin."

"Who the hell is Jin?"

"Ah. Eh. A classmate. Yeah a classmate. We had a project together last semester so I think I gave her my number." Jisoo said nervously and went back eating her ice cream.

"Oh really? What did he say to you?" I asked her. Not really believing about thay guy Jin.

"Well Taehyung just asked for our complete address. It was weird but I just gave it to him."

"Why??? Why did you tell him about our address?"

"Ahmm. Did I do wrong?" Jisoo asked. Worried about what she have done.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax.

"Sorry Jenjen. I didn't mean to give it to him."

"There's nothing we can do about it Jisoo."

She stood up and went to me and hugged me.

"I thought you and Taehyung are okay that's why I gave it to him."

"Nah. Let's forget about him. Let's finish our ice cream."

We continue to eat our ice cream while thinking about Taehyung. Why did he ask for our address? Don't tell me he'll go here. Oh no! That can't be.

After watching 2ne1's concert, I decided to sleep. But someone buzzed in our apartment.

" I'll take it Jenjen." Jisoo offered

After a minute or so, Jisoo was shouting my name.

"Jennie! Jennie! You have to see these. Fast!"

I ran fast to her and was shocked to see a big bouquet of roses.

"Flowers for Jennie Kim. Is she here?" the delivery man asked.

"Yeah. She is. She is Jennie Kim."Jisoo excitedly answered

The man gave me the roses and I let Jisoo signed the paper since it was a big bouquet, I can't signed. Then the man left.

"Who is it from? Read the note." Jisoo said

"Excited much, Jisoo?" I said feeling a little annoyed

I opened the note and read it. I was right it was from Taehyung.

JK,

I hope you still love flowers like you've used to. I am really sorry about what had happened.

From: T

I gave the bouquet to Jisoo.

"Please throw it or you can have it Jisoo. It's up to you."

"Oh no Jennie. I was happy to see that someone gave you flowers but I am not into flowers. I rather receive a bucket of chicken."

She read the note and wondered.

"Why is Taehyung asking sorry? Oh Jennie Kim, I think you have explaining to do."

I sighed. Feeling lose with Jisoo. So I told her about what happened in the mall.

"Is he still a good kisser?" Jisoo asked

"Really Jisoo? That's all you gonna ask? You are really my bestfriend."

Jisoo laughed and then teased me.

"It was just a smack." I said

"Just a smack kiss but you liked it." she continued to tease me.

"Stop it. I'm gonna go to my room. Do what you want to do with flowers."

"Okay. Go to your room and reminisce your feelings with Taehyung. I'm gonna put these flowers on a vase and I'll put it in your room."

"Whatever."

I lay down on my bed and grabbed my pillow and covered my face. What does he doing? He can't fool me with those flowers.

Flashback

I was waiting for Taehyung in the canteen. He told me that he has something to say to me. We knew each way back in middle school. He was our neighbor. We used to play badminton together.

When we got into college, we decided to go to the same school, different course. He was taking engineering.

"Hey sorry to keep you waiting. It was a bit traffic." he said.

"You better have a good news to tell me. Since I skipped my swimming class today because of you."

"uhmm. Come with me. Let's go to the AVR. (Audio-Visual Room)"

"O-okay."

We went to the AVR. When I opened the room, it was dark.

"Hey T! Why is it dark? Are you fooling me?"

He didn't answer.

A video started to play. It was me in the video. I was talking, playing, dancing, etc.

Then a voice appeared.

"Jennie Kim, after all the years we've been together as friends, I did not expect I'll be falling in love with you."

"I love you Jennie. I want us to be more than just friends." he continued

"Ah.." all I can say. Since I was still surprised on his confession.

"Jennie?"

I did not say anything. He went to me and I saw in his eyes that he was really sincere. Though it was still dark. The light from the video served as our light that time.

"Does silence means YES?" I asked

He smiled and lifted me up. He felt like he won the lottery. Then the lights went on and I saw a dozens of roses in the room.

"Thank you JK! I love you. Promise I will not hurt you JK!" he said

End of Flashback

"Promises are made to be broken". I thought.