Drop Tower

Will It Be Love?

Jennie's POV

So months passed by, 1st semester is almost going to end. So far, life as a senior student is fun. Fun in a sense that you got to have lots of activities like today we are having a Seniors' Day. It's just an activity where we go outside the school. Today we chose to go to the amusement park. I know it is high school feels. but DUH we don't care. Rosé and Lisa are excited to go. Jisoo is nowhere to be found. I think she's with Jin right now.

Right now, Lisa and I are having an argument about our clothes. She keeps on insisting that I should wear a skirt to show my legs. But I told her that she looks more fantastic if she wear skirt.

"Lisa! we are going to an amusement park. We are going to ride different rides. You get me?" I said, a little bit annoyed.

"Fine. At least wear short. " she said

I sighed. This Lalisa. What she wants, she gets. Rosé was just smiling at us.

"Okay2x." I gave up.

"Yey! I love you Jendukie." she hugged me tigthly.

"Whatever."

Then, Jisoo came smiling, looking like a fool.

"Hi Chichooooo." Lisa said.

"Hi Lalisa. " she greet back.

"You jogged?" Rosé asked.

" Yup." Jisoo smiled.

"Are you okay? You are smiling. You look like a fool." I said.

"Nothing. I just had a good run. It feels great." She answered. "I need to prepare myself. I don't wanna be late for our date." she continued.

"Date?" Lisa asked

"I mean our date girls. Amusement Park." she answered and went quickly to her room.

     

at the amusement park

We gathered around at the entrance of World of Joy Amusement Park. We are about 100 students, since the others chose to go to a beah resort.

"I'm really excited. How about you Jen?" Lisa asked.

"I'm cool. Just a little bit uncomfortable coz I am the only one wearing shorts and you guys wore jeans."

"Hehe. I'm sorry Jenjen. I was supposed to wear a short too but I forgot that almost all my shorts are in the laundry. " Lisa explained

"Whatever. So where do we start?" I said and quickly changed the topic.

"Uhm let's try first the carousel." Rosé said.

"Boring Rosé." Lisa said. "Let's go to the Drop Tower. That's better than the carousel." she continued.

"Anywhere would be fine with me." I said

"Good."

We went to the Drop Tower area. I noticed Taehyung and his friends were there. But I didn't bother to say hello. We're not that close you know.

"Oh! Taehyung's here." Lisa said.

Yeah Lisa. I saw them. I thought and rolled my eyeballs.

"Hey Jisoo. Jin's waving to us." Lisa continued

"Huh? Yeah. About that. Girls, Jin told me that we're going to have a real date." Jisoo said

"Cool. When?"

"Now. Right now." Jisoo answered.

"Really? Then you must go. We are fine here. " I said.

"Sure?"

"100%!" Rosé said.

Jisoo left us to have a date with Jin     


Jisoo left us to have a date with Jin. Lucky b*tch. Hahaha. Her love life is blooming. I am happy for here.

Right now, we were lining up for the Drop Tower. Rosé was not feeling well. She looked like she doesn't want to ride this. Kinda. I thought she loves extreme rides.

"Are you okay, Rosé?" I asked her.

"Yup." she answered.

"Don't worry Rosé. This is going to be fun. " Lisa butted in.

Rosé smiled and assured us that she's fine.

After 15 mins or more, it's our chance to ride the Drop Tower. As I was going to my seat, someone grabbed my hand.

"Oh. "

"Please wear this one. " Taehyung said while giving me his leather jacket.

"No Thanks. "

"Please. People especially the boys are looking at your legs. I don't think you will like me having trouble here." He insisted.

"Fine." I got his jacket and tied it around my waist.

"Jennie's guy is so sweet." Lisa teased us.

"Shut up Lalice. This is your idea." I said. Lisa just smiled and went to find a seat for the Drop Tower.

Lisa just smiled and went to find a seat for the Drop Tower     

I

didn't complained when Taehyung sit next to me. I'd rather choose him than some random guy.

As the tower goes up, I can feel butterflies on my stomach. Not because of Taehyung. It's because it was getting higher. I can see the other buildings outside the amusement park. I was busy admiring the beauty up there when the tower drop unexpectedly.

"OMG!" I shouted. I immediately grabbed someone's one. Well, who else would that be? It's definitely Taehyung.

When we got out from the tower, I let go of his hand. I thought nobody saw it, but unluckily, my great bestfriend Lisa saw it.

"Oh! Holding hands while riding on Drop Tower! You really should thank me Jenjen for this Senior's day." she teased

"Why is that so? " Taehyung asked.

"This is my idea. It supposed to be me and Jimin. But nah, maybe this is for you guys." she laughed.

"Well, Thanks for that Lisa." Taehyung said

"What the ---." Lisa covered my mouth and pulled me to the next ride. I didn't noticed that Rosé was not with us anymore.  I called her quickly. Thankfully she answered right away. She's in the rest room. She's letting us go first to our next ride. 

"Are you sure you want us to go first?" I asked Rosé.

"Yes. I just need a quick fix to myself. I will just call you if I'm done here. "Rosé answered.

"Okay." I ended the call.

"So let's go?" Lisa asked.

"Okay."

"Yey! Off to Roller Coaster!" Lisa screamed like a toddler.