Speechless

Will It Be Love?


Jisoo's POV

It's been 2 months since me and my fake boyfriend announced to the world that we're dating. For the sake of his parents. 
Actually we are just together when his parents wants to see me or have lunch together. At school, he doesn't even say Hi to me. He doesn't talk to me. Well, he started not talking to me when he saw me talking to Hanbin a month ago. Hanbin is my cousin. He was asking a favor that I'll accompany his girlfriend, Sana on a concert. He can't make it since he's going to visit his grandparents (From the Father side) on that day.  We're cousins on the Mother side. 

Flashback

"Jisoo, please accompany Sana." Hanbin begged. "She really wanted to see the concert." he continued

"Hayz, is your girlfriend on the right mind? Why does she need to travel somewhere for 2 hours just to see a concert?" I asked. 

"Well, it's her favorite band. I don't want her to go alone. I only trust you to accompany her. You can bring Jennie, Lisa and Rosé if you want." 

"Okay fine. Be thankful, you are my cousin. When will that be?" 

"It's next month. I'll pay for the tickets. Thank you my pretty cousin." he said and hugged and kissed me on the cheeks. 

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. Then I noticed Jin who was staring at me like he's going to kill me. I waved at him but he just turned around and leave. Is he jealous? 
In your dreams, Jisoo. 

"Weird guy." I whispered

End of Flashback 

💎

Jin texted me that we'll be having a dinner tonight with his parents. What the! I'm on my way to the concert with Sana, Lisa and Jennie. Rosé didn't come along because she was studying for a long quiz the next day. 

"Uhm girls, is it okay if I won't come to the concert? Jin texted me. His parents wanted to have dinner." I said

"That would be okay. Besides Lisa and Jennie are here." Sana said, focused on the road as she was the driver on this trip. 

"Yeah. It's okay Jisoo." Lisa said. "But how are you going to go there? I mean, we only brought one car." she continued

"Oh. Jin will going to get me. We agreed to meet in Army's Cafe which is right there."I said as I pointed the Cafe. Sana stopped the car and I got out. 

" Please text or call us Jisoo if you're already with Jin. "Jennie reminded."Enjoy your dinner." 

"Sure. Enjoy the concert girls. I'm sorry Sana. I'll just text Hanbin that you're with Jennie and Lisa." I said to Sana. 

"No problem. I know I'm in good hands especially if there's Jennie." Sana said

"Yahhh! You're also in good hands with me." Lisa said as she pouted her lips. Sana laughed. 

"You better be going. It's almost 6pm. Have fun guys." I said and bid goodbye to them. 

I went inside the cafe and order a banana smoothie. I texted Jin that I was already in the cafe we agreed on. Then my phone rang, it was from Hanbin. 

"Hey!" Hanbin greet. 

"Hey cous. I can't make it to the concert because Jin's parents wanted to have a dinner with me. I can't say no. Don't worry, she's with Jennie and Lisa." 

"Well, I'm going to the concert. Just don't tell Sana. I'm gonna surprise her." he said

"You didn't go to your grandparent's house?" 

"I did. But I asked permission from them if I can go to the concert, blah blah." 

"Whatever. Okay. Have fun with surprising Sana." 

"Thanks Jisoo my favorite cousin in the world. Love you." 

"Hmmmmpp. Whatever Hanbin. Love you too." I ended the call. I was surprised when a man talk in front of me. 

"You're a cheater."  the guy said. 

"Jesus Christ! What the Jin?! You surprised me. How did you get here fast?" I asked him

"I drove my car." he said

"Nice answer." I smirked

"Who's that guy you're talking to? Is he one of your flings or fubu?" 

"Fubu?" 

"ing Buddy." 

"Ouch. Do you really think I am a ?" 

"I don't know." 

I was kinda offended with his words. FUBU?Is that what he sees in me?

"Whatever. Can we go now? Let's meet your parents now so that I can go home." I said and I stood up. He followed me. As we got outside from the cafe. I saw his car immediately. We went inside. No one was talking for quite some time. I broke the silence since I was kinda bored. And It was almost 7pm. I am already hungry. 

" Aren't we going to your parents?" I asked.

He did not answered. I rolled my eyes and I put my headset to listen some music coz I am pissed off with his attitude. 

💎

We arrived at a restaurant which looks like an expensive. Well what do you expect with Jin's family. 

We got inside and approached his parents whom I think just also arrived. 

"Hey Son!" Jin's Father waved to us gladly. 

Jin hugged his parents immediately as we approached them. 

"Hi Jisoo. How are you dear?" You look thin. Are you not eating properly? Is Jin taking care of you? " Aunt Tiffany asked me and glared to Jin. Jin just rubbed the back of his neck. 

" I'm okay Aunt Tiffany. Jin is a good boyfriend and a sweet one. " I answered and faked a smile. 

"That's good. So let's order now. I'm kinda famish." His Dad said. 

I didn't noticed the time it was almost 10pm. Jin's parents and I were talking a lot of things. Jin was silent all the time. He's being an . What's wrong with him? 

💎

We decided to go home. I insisted that I can take a cab from the resto, but Jin's parents wanted Jin to go with me. 

So here I am with this guy. He's been an . 
The ride was silent again. I can take it anymore. So, I talked to him first. 

"Let me get to the point. Why are you being an ?" I asked. He was a bit surprised on my question. But he didn't answered. He stopped the car. 

"Hey! We're in the middle of the road!" I shouted. Though it's past 10pm, the street is still kinda busy. I don't want to cause a scene here. I don't want some policemen will arrest us. You know for not abiding the law. 

Then, he started back the car. Jin is still on a silent mode. I gave up trying to talk to him. So I decided to sleep. The hell I care with him. 

💎


I woke up from my sleep, looked around if where the hell are we. I rubbed my eyes, stretched my arms. I looked at the time in my phone. It was already 1am.

"Waaaaaa!" I shouted. I saw Jin just woke up from his sleep. 

"Why did you not wake me up?!" I asked him. 

"You slept really well. I decided not to disturb you." he explained

"Now you're talking!" I said. He smirked. "Where are we?" I continued. 

"Front of your place." he answered. 

"Okay. Well, thanks for the ride. And thanks for being an ." I said. I was about to go outside from his car when he held my wrist. 

"What?" I asked, confused to his action. 

"Uhm." 

"It's already 1 am Jin. I need to go inside. I still have classes later." I said. 

"You're first class is 11am later. You still have time to sleep." he said. Wow! He knew my sched. Boyfriend goal! Well, fake-boyfriend goal. 


"So? What do you want to say? I'm losing my patience Jin!" 

Instead of an answer, Jin kissed me on my lips. It caught me off guard. Honestly! My body was tensed and I kept my eyes blinking, believing it was just a dream. 

He deepened the kiss and tried to let me respond to the kiss. I swear to God! I tried to stop but I am just a girl and he is just a goodlooking guy. He has a soft pinkish lips. I already noticed it since we met. So I kissed him back. 

💎

The kissed went long. We both stopped and  tried to catch our breaths. That was a good kiss. He was a good kisser. He made me forget for a while that he's being an . But nah, Jisoo doesn't forget. 

"You're still an , even if we kiss." I said.

"You better get inside, or the next time we kiss, I don't think I can't stop." he warned. 

"Whatever." 

"Next time, don't let me catch you cheating." 

I slightly laughed with his words. 

"I didn't know you are a jealous type of person." I said. 

"I'm not." he said and started his car. 

"Whatever Jin." I said. "So are we good? You are not going to be an again?" He didn't answered. 

"Hanbin is my cousin." I explained. I was taken back with what I said. Why am I explaining it to him? "Weeee, we really are becoming a true couple, Jin. HAHAHA." I continued. I said it in a joke manner so things won't get awkward. 

"You don't want to?" Jin asked. 

I am speechless. I got outside from his car speechless, not from his kiss but from his question. I'm not on the right state right now. As I went inside our apartment, I saw Rosé has fallen asleep in the couch with a book. I did not bother to wake her up. I went straight to my room. Still speechless.