Mr. Dream Boy. 😊

Will It Be Love?

Lisa's POV

After the dinner, we went to our room. We let Jennie rest for tonight after what happened today. We tucked her to the bed.

"Sleep well, Jennie. We're just here for you." I said.

"I'm planning to invite you guys for a swim but after what happen I was not feeling well." Jennie explained

"It's alright. There will be lot of time to swim." Jisoo said

It didn't take long, Jennie fall asleep. I looked at the clock, it's already 10:30 pm. We planned to sleep to have some rest since tomorrow will be a big day. 

"Goodnight Jisoo, Rosé." I said

"Goodnight L!" both of them said.

I closed my eyes, hoping for a nice dream.

"Lisa.." a guy called me. The way he said my name made me weak. His lips were brushing on my ear. I can feel his breath and it made me shiver. 

He turned my body facing him. He is going to kiss me. Oh my God! A hot guy  is going to kiss me. I pouted my lips. When his lips was near to mine, I hear a girl calling me and then the guy disappeared. 

"Lisa, wake up. You're dreaming. Again. " Jennie trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie who was holding her phone and I can tell that she's recording me. 

"Jennie, what are you doing?" I asked. I tried to grab her phone.

"Nothing. Hehe. You were dreaming again. Mind if you tell me what it is?"

I looked to Jennie who is in a good mood today. As if nothing happened last night. 

"Also nothing. I won't tell you if you don't let me see your phone." I said. I made a bargain. I know she will give up easily. She loves to know everything. I'm planning to delete quickly the video on her phone but I will not tell her my dream. 

And that was happened.

"Oh Lisa! You are a liar." Jennie frowned 

"Hahahah. It was nothing Jennie. It was just a dream of  a guy I didn't know."

But it felt real. I said to myself. Honestly, I've been dreaming this guy almost everyday. But when the time I wake up, I forget his face. 

"Deep thoughts?" Rosé asked

"Nothing. I was thinking what will happen later at the wedding. " I answered.

"Nothing terrible will happen." Jennie answered. "The wedding will be perfect. "she continued

"Okay. As you say so. " 

"Let's prepare ourselves for the wedding girls." Jisoo said. 

We chose great clothes for the wedding, although we're not part of the entourage. Only Jennie is part of it. She's one of the bridesmaid. We finished quickly. We don't want to delay the wedding because of us. 

15 minutes before the wedding starts, we arrived at the venue. Jennie excused herself and went to Nayeon to do her responsibilities as one of the bridesmaid. 

We sit near the aisle so that we can see the bride walking towards the love of her life.

The wedding started on scheduled time. I saw some well off people who where part of the primary sponsors. 
But when the time has come where the bridesmaid and groomsmen marched, my jaw just dropped when we saw Jennie and Taehyung together walking down the aisle. I saw Jennie was nervous but tried to be confident. As they passed us by, I faced Rosé and Jisoo quickly.

"What had just happened?" I asked them

They just shrugged their shoulder.

"Poor Jennie, I bet she was very shocked right this moment." I said.

The song changed. It means it's the bride turns to walk. A man walked near the choir wearing a gray suit, grabbed the microphone and sang.  He sang "All of me" by John Legend heartily. He turned to face the crowd. The crowd were swayed to his voice. 
I looked at him intensely, and realized he was the boy I have been dreaming of. 
"Oh My God!"  I exclaimed but not too loud.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisoo asked

"I found him. I already found him." I answered feeling giggly.

"I can't understand you. Elaborate it please. " Jisoo commanded

"I've been dreaming about a guy these past few weeks. When I wake up, I forget his face. But today I found him already. I am sure he's the one. " I explained

"Are you sure?"Rosé asked

"100% sure. His voice was clear as the water in the sea. I am sure his voice and the guy's voice in my dream were the same. " 

The guy ended the song very beautifully. I looked at him until he went back to his seat. And to my dismay, I saw a girl kissed him on his lips. I was heartbroken already. We haven't even met yet. 

I think Rosé saw what I saw, she patted my shoulder and mouthed its okay. 

No! It will never be okay. He's my dream guy. I will make sure he will be mine. I need to meet him today.